Arizona ONLY bbc 9-17-21

Yep, she’s taken 4 so far!
Thats awesome man
My friend that is posted on here, the 25F from PDX, she hooked me up with a new slut in the Phx Area, she is 33, and hasn't reached her potential yet as a slut, so Im trying to train her first, but she has already told me she would like to eventually be a sex servant at a Sunday football party...I just dont want to post yet, we just started training last week.

Thats awesome man
My friend that is posted on here, the 25F from PDX, she hooked me up with a new slut in the Phx Area, she is 33, and hasn't reached her potential yet as a slut, so Im trying to train her first, but she has already told me she would like to eventually be a sex servant at a Sunday football party...I just dont want to post yet, we just started training last week.
Well we definitely got to get her going…any pics?

Well we definitely got to get her going…any pics?
Im working. :) No photos yet. I just started with her last week. I was training a wife in SD, long distance, but she kind of disappeared for a week, so not sure where we are with her. But she said she wants to come to AZ, but she isn't ready for group play either. Ive been trying to pull some ASU girls, but I need to meet some guys from ASU so my DMs won't be creepy on IG.

Im working. :) No photos yet. I just started with her last week. I was training a wife in SD, long distance, but she kind of disappeared for a week, so not sure where we are with her. But she said she wants to come to AZ, but she isn't ready for group play either. Ive been trying to pull some ASU girls, but I need to meet some guys from ASU so my DMs won't be creepy on IG.
Lol…what methods are you using to try to meet them?

Back