Are Most Cuckolds Gay Men?

GAY : sexually or romantically attracted to people of the same gender and not to people of a different gender:

Most cuckolds are interested in WOMEN . They engage in sexual acts sometime homosexual for pleasure , domination, humiliation or obedience . Cuckolds often share wives and girlfriends with another male also engaging in sex .
Some cuckolds may be pussy free but serve their ladies mostly orally.
99.9999% of the time a cuckold has a romantic relationship with a woman .
Most of the time they are attracted by a woman ,
It's alway refreshing when someone points out a truth few recognize. Your post is so RIGHT ON compared to so many others who strive for a "definition" that fits their corridor. Well said.

I consider us a cuckold couple and I don’t consider myself gay. I’ll clean her up and I like that, but really have no desire to clean the guy up. If she asked or told me to, I would probably do it for her, but she said she would never ask and I will never seek that out. Thats not really what turns me on about the whole interaction. I guess maybe if I did that would make me bisexual. I guess that’s why you definitely talk things through up front and know where everyone stands so that no one is embarrassed or goes into it with incorrect expectations. What is it Samuel Jackson said? “assumptions make an ass out of you and umptions. “

I consider us a cuckold couple and I don’t consider myself gay. I’ll clean her up and I like that, but really have no desire to clean the guy up. If she asked or told me to, I would probably do it for her, but she said she would never ask and I will never seek that out. Thats not really what turns me on about the whole interaction. I guess maybe if I did that would make me bisexual. I guess that’s why you definitely talk things through up front and know where everyone stands so that no one is embarrassed or goes into it with incorrect expectations. What is it Samuel Jackson said? “assumptions make an ass out of you and umptions. “
With respect, I stand by my original statement, whcih may not apply to you.

I feel like most cucks are gay men.. Nothing wrong with that but just saying.

Can’t count the amount of times the man in the cuckold relationship has pretended to be the woman trying to get me to fuck their wife.

Many times when the men are the ones who set up dates, I suspect they are usually gay.. Texting me all day long about how much they’d love me to bang their wife.

I’m 26 so it’s usually older men begging me to fuck their wives..

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾
Idk, I have had the pleasure of watching my wife with a black guy with a huge cock twice and I don’t want to be gay for him. There’s something about hearing her moan and experience better sex than me and the contrast of him in her that drives me wild.

No, by definition they aren’t gay. They get off on seeing their women get satisfied by other men. The whole premise requires being at least bisexual

No sir, no male / male touching or other activities, pretty much what i meant by not gay or bi
Understood...If you've read as many posts on here as I have. From guys who claim to be straight with one breath. Then with the next breath. Talk about how they're just sucking some big black dick because their wife/girlfriend wants them to...🤣. You might feel the need to be unequivocal in your questioning too. Hence, the query "Do you engage in homosexual acts" ...😉.

Understood...If you've read as many posts on here as I have. From guys who claim to be straight with one breath. Then with the next breath. Talk about how they're just sucking some big black dick because their wife/girlfriend wants them to...🤣. You might feel the need to be unequivocal in your questioning too. Hence, the query "Do you engage in homosexual acts" ...😉.
to be honest I think its a bit disrespectful to the guy, like he’s here to fuck your wife but you think he wants you sucking his dick or something? 99% of the time, no, he’s here for that white pussy and thats it. I can either watch and cheer them on, maybe get her good and ready with some oral, or be there to add a 2nd dick if the wife waves me over.

to be honest I think its a bit disrespectful to the guy, like he’s here to fuck your wife but you think he wants you sucking his dick or something? 99% of the time, no, he’s here for that white pussy and thats it. I can either watch and cheer them on, maybe get her good and ready with some oral, or be there to add a 2nd dick if the wife waves me over.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

I feel like most cucks are gay men.. Nothing wrong with that but just saying.

Can’t count the amount of times the man in the cuckold relationship has pretended to be the woman trying to get me to fuck their wife.

Many times when the men are the ones who set up dates, I suspect they are usually gay.. Texting me all day long about how much they’d love me to bang their wife.

I’m 26 so it’s usually older men begging me to fuck their wives..

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾
Some are gay. Some are like me and just want to watch. Myself, I have several spine injuries from my neck to my tail bone. I simply cannot engage in sex the way I used to. However, I would absolutely love seeing my wife having a good time with another man. Especially if the other man had a huge BBC. So I visit this site to scratch that itch. Maybe one day she will explore this lifestyle. Maybe not. But I can still drop in here and read a few posts and fantasize.

Back