Any other reformed racist white boys?

Why can't these morons just enjoy the view and wank
I'm so close to leaving and forgetting this site forever. It still has entertainment value, but it's being filled with these types of posts, and weirdos messaging me, (unsolicited) wanting me to assist them with making their gay fantasies into reality. I feel bad for the wives (and maybe the rest of the family) who have no idea their husband/******* is still in the closet. My husband says he wants to vote for "Giant Asteroid 2024" and it's time for a reset. I'm starting to see his point 😂

I'm so close to leaving and forgetting this site forever. It still has entertainment value, but it's being filled with these types of posts, and weirdos messaging me, (unsolicited) wanting me to assist them with making their gay fantasies into reality. I feel bad for the wives (and maybe the rest of the family) who have no idea their husband/******* is still in the closet. My husband says he wants to vote for "Giant Asteroid 2024" and it's time for a reset. I'm starting to see his point 😂
Let the cockroaches have it. Let's start over on Mars

💯

I
A few years ago I was a jealous racist white boy and I had some hope that we could close our borders and deport some of the non white people in my white majority country.

I've been slowly coming to the realisation that it isn't going to happen, and seeing the changes happening to my country so rapidly has caused me a lot of distress. The dominance of black men in sports, and the popularity of black music and fashion with white girls, how readily our own women embraced Black Lives Matter and anti-racist movements, the insane amount of amateur videos of white girls going black, endless videos of white men getting their asses beat by black men and putting up no fight...

I think it's time to accept that there's no way back for us, so from now on I'll no longer try to resist the takeover of my country, and instead hope for mercy from our future rulers. Honestly you guys are superior and you deserve our women... white women chose this path for us, I'll accept whatever future you choose for people like me
I used to be pretty bad, but now I know who's superior😊

I was a huge racist jerk back in my early high school days. It was just kinda normal for people to act that way back then. Looking back a lot of it was based on jealousy and old insecurities. That's why I think BNWO re-education is so important for some people. It really helped open my eyes and most people have been very accepting of me ever since.

I was racist before but had a beautiful ex girlfriend get gangbanged by some handsome BBC bouncers which honestly got me angry but opened up a whole new perspective of mine which I not only wanted to watch but wanted to take them and taste them so badly. Let’s fast forward I’m with my wife of 12 years and I talked her into this lovely lifestyle she’s a complete nympho where we used to have sex every day until I told her that I’m in love with BBC’s just as much as her. I’m happier being pussy free because I love the feeling of being stretched beyond belief where I do feel that I was born in the wrong body. I do have pretend to be two different people but on vacation I enjoy being very feminine and love talking about BBC’s while out in public with my wife. God bless to all of us homosexuals but there will never be anything I crave or want more than a beautiful BBC in me
I have been married for 20 years I am 45 my husband is 65 I love him very very dearly and he loves me look for the last 10 years he could not satisfy me anymore I told him some things were going to change he told me he loved me very very much and he would do whatever it would take I told him soon he was not a man anymore I was going to fully feminize him to be my sissy husband and I was going to share my bed with a black lover I always make sure that there bisexual I have trained my husband to obey and be very obedient he is also been training Sissy cuckold and he's been trained and bred by BBC it took him in a year to get used to everything but now he loves it he's very very feminine and he loves to be bred by all my black lovers I had him locked up for almost a whole year I was surprised when I took the Chastity cage off how small he was he's barely three inches long now and I had weights on his sack for 6 months how he has a very very cute little sissy clitty hey gorgeous balls and hang down about a foot once a week I've been home a black feminine boy to play with my husband it's fun to watch the two of them play with each other my sissy husband it's like a little puppy dog especially when there's a very very huge feminine boy and he's about 12 in Long but it was the best thing that we could have done our sex life is better after my lover gets done making love to me my sissy husband gets up on the breeding bench so he can be bread by my lover even like to dress up like a slut for my lovers as far as I'm concerned all white wives should fully feminized their husbands and get a black lover until you get a black lover you don't know what it's like they have orgasm after orgasm and to be satisfied and to feel that explosion deep down in your pussy it is true once you go black you'll never go back

Attachments

• IMG_20240426_212334804_BURST001.jpg
    IMG_20240426_212334804_BURST001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20240412_140257630_01.jpg
    IMG_20240412_140257630_01.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 4
I have been married for 20 years I am 45 my husband is 65 I love him very very dearly and he loves me look for the last 10 years he could not satisfy me anymore I told him some things were going to change he told me he loved me very very much and he would do whatever it would take I told him soon he was not a man anymore I was going to fully feminize him to be my sissy husband and I was going to share my bed with a black lover I always make sure that there bisexual I have trained my husband to obey and be very obedient he is also been training Sissy cuckold and he's been trained and bred by BBC it took him in a year to get used to everything but now he loves it he's very very feminine and he loves to be bred by all my black lovers I had him locked up for almost a whole year I was surprised when I took the Chastity cage off how small he was he's barely three inches long now and I had weights on his sack for 6 months how he has a very very cute little sissy clitty hey gorgeous balls and hang down about a foot once a week I've been home a black feminine boy to play with my husband it's fun to watch the two of them play with each other my sissy husband it's like a little puppy dog especially when there's a very very huge feminine boy and he's about 12 in Long but it was the best thing that we could have done our sex life is better after my lover gets done making love to me my sissy husband gets up on the breeding bench so he can be bread by my lover even like to dress up like a slut for my lovers as far as I'm concerned all white wives should fully feminized their husbands and get a black lover until you get a black lover you don't know what it's like they have orgasm after orgasm and to be satisfied and to feel that explosion deep down in your pussy it is true once you go black you'll never go back
How is that NOT racist?

Back