Allowing my wife to see lover alone every two weeks. Good or bad idea?

So I agreed that my wife will see her first regular every 2 weeks by herself.

I ask she take a picture of the cumshot everytime for my personal fun.

am I making a mistake? or she's just doing it for the good sex?
Should be ok. Ask for a vid too. I have always found that to be comforting to the Hubby. Rest assured that your Black Bull does not want to talks your wide from you! She is much more fun being fucked as your wife!

it is the most diffucult decision i made back years ago to let sammy see him alone i did after some deep misgivings and it soon led to her meeting him alone and others only you can decide

Good idea for a wife to have a regular bull as lover! As long as you trust the guy and all your personal fantasies of the hotwife lifestyle have been fulfilled then I don't see no reason not to let her have her private time with the bull!
Good advice!
they already had there first meeting this week-end and I'm at peace with it.
She gave me her word that she's not going to cheat and she'll stick with twice a month.

My wife has had a regular boyfriend for over a year now. They see each other monthly at a minimum, sometimes with me there also...but mostly it is just the two of them. But I am comfortable with him, so I haven't really worried about it. Like others have said, if you trust the guy then there shouldn't be any concerns on your end.

My wife decided on her own to see her black lovers without me being present or included. She really fucking believed that I was going to stay home watching the ******* playing Mr. Mom while she was out fucking BBC! I told her that if she wanted that then fine,but I am going out one night a week and you will stay home and watch the ******* while I play too! She didn't take that well,because she had always been very jealous of other women around me. She didn't want to give up her gig,so she reluctantly agree to my terms. I fucked every white wife,mom and grandmother I could get my hands on! I made her pay for cutting me out of the sharing of her that we always did together! Her flings would last a few months, mine lasted years,and she stayed home with the ******* every time!

When we began inviting bbc to fuck mrs inked, one of the rules we laid down was we would always share the experience. We then met a local bbc who we became friends with for over 5 yrs, and things changed. We introduced him to friends and family over time, saying we had met through work, even going abroad with us on holiday. It was obvious to me she had emotional ties with him but still felt secure enough as a couple not to be jealous or concerned, they would do things together and spend nights without me present. It was a turn on for all of us. But can be a roller coaster of a ride emotionally you got to have true and love unconditionally to survive

Back