A thread for women who like verbal humiliation

I'm a good wife in some sense, when I take care of my duties and I'm quite orderly, I don't raise my voice for anybody.

Yes, I am a slut.

Indeed, I am guilty of not following the values I believe in, of having cheated on my husband and after that, to nurture the lewd lifestyle we embraced. And that I enjoy dearly.

I ask to be spanked sometimes.

I just can't help myself, I need to be put in my place and fiercely. I like to serve men, not just a man. Besides, my husband is an enabler, and a witness to the very things I do.

View attachment 6669185
I'm aggresive & domineering for your white ass

I love digging deep in a hotwife and calling her "a sexy little slut for black cock" right in front her hubby! Also declaring how me and the other Bulls are going to "use this little married pussy all night" Then look over at her hubby and say "are you getting a good shot of this"!♠️

I love digging deep in a hotwife and calling her "a sexy little slut for black cock" right in front her hubby! Also declaring how me and the other Bulls are going to "use this little married pussy all night" Then look over at her hubby and say "are you getting a good shot of this"!♠️
This is actually EXTREMELY hot to call another man’s wife a slut right in front of him WHILE you are fucking her, thus no denying the facts!! Love this!!

Love the idea of my wife in a threesome with another woman who is hotter, and the guy mostly wants to fuck the other girl but has my wife do dirty work like be a fluffer or lick his asshole. She mostly gets ignored but ultimately takes the load and he slaps her and calls her a dirty dumb bitch.

Back