6 years deep

wifeyandme1357

Couple
Gold Member
Cheers me and my wife are six years into the lifestyle. She is exclusively black cock only. I am always present when I watch her with her dates, but she is expressing the need to go out alone with her black bull. What can I say to change her mind ???

Picture for reference

Attachments

• IMG_0056.jpeg
    IMG_0056.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0050.jpeg
    IMG_0050.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0044.jpeg
    IMG_0044.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0046.jpeg
    IMG_0046.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
i dont think you can, and look at the short work she makes of that dildo...i hope you have a big cock or i dont think you will be getting any pussy soon
Thanks for the reply. Just still wanna watch her of course, and I’m gonna let her go out alone, but I’m just wondering if there’s something I could say.

Thanks for the reply. Just still wanna watch her of course, and I’m gonna let her go out alone, but I’m just wondering if there’s something I could say.
It sounds like her mind is made up, I never get to really watch my wife. She does not feel like she can fully let go if I am there. It does bring it's own excitement though as my mates or who ever she is with will send photos so it's exciting waiting for them to come through

Why do you want to change her mind??? What fears do you have? Surely, her being more confident and independent as a slut for Black is a good thing, no???
So long as the communication stays strong with you two, then I cannot see a downside.

Why do you want to change her mind??? What fears do you have? Surely, her being more confident and independent as a slut for Black is a good thing, no???
So long as the communication stays strong with you two, then I cannot see a downside.
You’re right. I really don’t. As long as the communication is strong I guess it shouldn’t matter.

She has been with her current lover for four years (yes obviously black lol). We had a few before that but this is the longest. They're actually in the bedroom this evening while I listen and sit on the forum
That’s a great run 4 years !!! And wow you lucky dog!!! Are they shagging a few times ?

I've been enjoying this exchange.

My wife and I have been in this lifestyle for over 30 years. We started in college before we were married.

I love watching her have sex with her bf's, but I've always allowed her to have sex with them whenever, wherever and as much as she wants. If she has a first date with a new, potential, bf, I will be there discreetly. She and I jokingly call it "stalker date." This is for her safety because she had one first date that didn't go well. The guy even started to scare her.

Some people have been curious about how we manage our lifestyle. I tell them it's simple. Although she is married to me, she dates other men no different than a single woman would date.

Over the years, we've had all types of arrangements. Our favorite is for her bf to live with us. The longest we've had one of her bf's live with us was about 2 years. However, many bulls like to have their own place.

She still sees one of my military buds. He and I were classmates in Air ******* flight school and he was her first black guy. She will go visit him for about a week, and they have even taken trips and cruises together. The longest time she spent with him was about three months while I was deployed to the desert. His name is Michael and she has been black only ever since, thanks to him.

I've never been caged, nor am I the sissy type, but I love denial and being pussy free. Cleaning her pussy and her bf's cock is all the sex I need.

Her pussy has not felt my little penis since before we were married. Her pussy belongs to men with real cocks. She never verbally humiliates me, but she insists that I suck her bf's dick as often as possible. That and the denial is the type of humiliation that I love.

Back