🚩🚩🚩 she a racist in the kink world..(now political 🙄 not giving responses)

Satanic_cap

Male
Real Person
From
KY, US
Soo I had a older playmate a white lady in for 50s how fuck bbc behind her husband's back ..they was getting a divorce but the relationship was discreet .I didn't find out right away about for racist believes ..I knew she was a trump supporter but I didn't care about that at the time it didn't mean anything.

About 5 months down the road ..a couple of play dates and even invite a friend of mines to share her and have fun .. it was awesome until....I get a message for her sister on fb . Now I met her sister once ..didn't want to because of the discretion of the relationship but it happen anyways .. so her sister messaged me "hey do you eat chitlins..."

Only a racist white person would think asking me do I eat chitlins is because I'm black is not racist at all. And of course when I confront her about is she claim nothing wrong happen lol
Those are the traits. Breaking rules of being discreet because of convince..not being adult enough to admit you said something wrong...and thinking you are self entitled to disrespect and act as if your are in a greater position then others in the relationship..

Her excuse was " I'm southern and we are raised a certain way" lmfao 🤣 😂 clearly she was raised stupid because her husband found out she was cheating thur her sister and now she doesn't receive the support she thought she would get lmfaoo..I guess the blk guy she hook up with beats her up now ...
It's not funny I do have a heart put dont emphasis her ..she was a racist and the experience give me insight to the red flags..

Being a Trump supporter and being a racist have nothing to do with each other, because there are other people in the south who aren't racist and still support Trump.
Never made the connection..you did ...I said and quote" it didn't matter at the time ...I never imply her supporting trump was the factor that made her rasict..never said southern ppl was racist either...if you understood what was written her excuse was because she was southern..in reality I live in kentucky and have conservative and southern friends lmfaoo. But clearly reading and comprehension is two different things ...thanks for your input

Never made the connection..you did ...I said and quote" it didn't matter at the time ...I never imply her supporting trump was the factor that made her rasict..never said southern ppl was racist either...if you understood what was written her excuse was because she was southern..in reality I live in kentucky and have conservative and southern friends lmfaoo. But clearly reading and comprehension is two different things ...thanks for your input
It actiay seems very much like you are linking trump supporters with automatically being racist.

Maybe better writing skills would clear that up.

It actiay seems very much like you are linking trump supporters with automatically being racist.

Maybe better writing skills would clear that up.
Actiay??Actually??? Lol 😆 you saying I'm implying is actually a assumption where you put blame outside of yourself....so if I said she a trump supporter but still dated her how would that imply racism. "It didn't matter at the time " is definitely a strong connection lol...when you pick and choice details from a story...what it's sounds like I wrote and what I actually wrote is not that same .my thing is if yall really upsetting that I said that she is a racist AND ...AND ...AND Trump supporter you don't just leave out the racist part then say it no connection lmfao

Nobody is upset buddy.... Just said it seems like you are implying that the two go hand in hand. But it was hard to get what you were saying with how you wrote it. Maybe clear it up a little.

Nobody is upset buddy.... Don't said it seems like you are implying the the go hand in hand. But it was hard to get what you were saying with how you wrote it. Maybe clear it up a little.
Clear it up ? 😆 I'm sorry but after you wrote actiay..and then try to clown my writing skills you set yourself up for that one and honestly I don't get what you are trying to say "don't said it seem like you are implying the go hand in hand . What? lol...

Clear it up ? 😆 I'm sorry but after you wrote actiay..and then try to clown my writing skills you set yourself up for that one and honestly I don't get what you are trying to say "don't said it seem like you are implying the go hand in hand . What? lol...
Try and read through all of your mistakes then you can reply back. Don't get upset when you type all that out and someone has something to say. You can't have that thin of skin. Have a good night little buddy.

Try and read through all of your mistakes then you can reply back. Don't get upset when you type all that out and someone has something to say. You can't have that thin of skin. Have a good night little buddy.
It's nothing to be upset about ...clearly ppl are mad because I know a actually racist Trumper supporter and want to leave out the part where I still dated her after knowing she was a trump supporter..because it doesn't matter who you vote for And try to disprove me with half a story SMH

Then why even bring up the fact that she was a Trump supporter? It wasn't germane to the story at all.
I'm clearly not the only one who thought you were connecting her alleged racism to her political beliefs.

Then why even bring up the fact that she was a Trump supporter? It wasn't germane to the story at all.
I'm clearly not the only one who thought you were connecting her alleged racism to her political beliefs.
Because it's my story lmfao tf ...lol hey look as much as you hate to hear but racism hides in conservatism ...so did you understand that ..so don't try to flip it and say I said all Trumpers are racist ...we can say the same about you ...why are you stuck on that one part of the story that you said didn't really fit. If it's doesn't fit ...why is it soo triggering that I Said it .because the story does go on after that ..if it doesn't fit ..it's doesn't fit don't try to give it life and then say it wasn't a major part of the story in the first place

My thing is if the story was about someone who is dumb and they was a Biden supporter would your argument be the same ...of course not lol 😆 the way yall argument doesn't make sense lmfaoo smh

Hey ya know ...I'm a very open minded person ..I have conservative friends in real life ...LETS HAVE THE CONVERSATION...what made is soo wrong that I mentioned trump ...seriously for blk men thats red flag for most of us .so what made it the wrong thing to say? I don't care about how it about your feelings because I said it you voted or what someone's else did ..be honest

Last edited:
Yeah and water isn't wet.
Water isn't wet. Water makes other things wet.
But please go on about how if you're a Trump supporter, you are 100% racist.
If Trump is a racist, he's the worst racist on the planet.

-Black unemployment was the lowest in recorded history in the US as a direct result of Trump's business policies.
-Trump signed a 10-year renewal for Historically Black Colleges and Universities funding. Obama only signed one-year funding each year.
-Trump signed a $500 billion capital investment for black-owned businesses.

And 15% of black people voted for Trump in 2020. What does that say about them?
Clearly you aren't calling black people racist, are you? Are you?

Last edited:
Water isn't wet. Water makes other things wet.
But please go on about how if you're a Trump supporter, you are 100% racist.
If Trump is a racist, he's the worst racist on the planet.

Lol hey bro I think you should consider that during the debates .he basically killed himself..he not racist he just have a hard time denouncing white Supremcy lol I mean being racist but he just works with racist terrorists groups lol apples and apples...proving trump not racist doesn't prove the women in my story isn't nor take away the fact you think proving trump not racist is more important then showing people respect

Hey ya know ...I'm a very open minded person ..I have conservative friends in real life ...LETS HAVE THE CONVERSATION...what made is soo wrong that I mentioned trump ...seriously for blk men thats red flag for most of us .so what made it the wrong thing to say? I don't care about how it about your feelings because I said it you voted or what someone's else did ..be honest
I couldn't care less if you said you hate Trump, or love Trump, or something in between. It was your absurd insinuation that this woman was a racist because she was a Trump supporter. Her being a Trump supporter had nothing to do with her racism.

Lol hey bro I think you should consider that during the debates .he basically killed himself..he not racist he just have a hard time denouncing white Supremcy lol I mean being racist but he just works with racist terrorists groups lol apples and apples...proving trump not racist doesn't prove the women in my story isn't nor take away the fact you think proving trump not racist is more important then showing people respect
He denounced white supremacist groups many times in speeches. The media you watch, leftist media, never showed it, of course.
There are tons of clips out there with him denouncing it. He just wouldn't do it at the behest of a biased debate moderator who wanted him to bark like an obedient seal. Amazing you can't figure that one out.
Let me hear you denounce black supremacy groups like the Black Panthers and BLM. Come on, let me hear it. Why can't you say it?

And Trump didn't lose the election. He got more votes than any incumbent President in US history. 2000 Mules proved the election was stolen. Many of the mules were black people too, caught on camera, dropping off dozens of ballots, in drop boxes all over the battleground states.
And this Biden disaster is what we get as a result. Thanks.

I couldn't care less if you said you hate Trump, or love Trump, or something in between. It was your absurd insinuation that this woman was a racist because she was a Trump supporter. Her being a Trump supporter had nothing to do with her racism.
That's not why I said she was racist your point is invalid but I agree her being a Trumper had nothing to do with anything because I said I dated her for five more months...your agreement is going in circles now .lol

So I ask again why because I mentioned trump is a bad thing ?

Back