✋*** Why You Should Verify! *** ✋

On a verification video of a couple I understand the rules but can it be without face pics for discretionary purposes, and can we be clothed maybe her scantily but me clothed as this isn't about me. Just asking any insight would be great.

On a verification video of a couple I understand the rules but can it be without face pics for discretionary purposes, and can we be clothed maybe her scantily but me clothed as this isn't about me. Just asking any insight would be great.
images of your faces are not requured. If you're showcasing your wife/girlfriend, no one cares what you're wearing. As for what she wears/doesn't wear, it's up to you two. Remember though, this is a sex site. What would make YOU interested to see if you were looking?:cool:

The face is not important but the genitals are important to characterize the gender. Here we don't care about the person's physical form. We can be fat, thin, tall, short, etc. The most important thing is for the couple to want an experience with a black man.

That's what I keep trying to tell the new comers when they introduce themselves but most of them never answer me or they keep talking around the question. So you know what that means there fake. Love seeing this though :)
How do we verify??

Back