Why do black guys fuck white guys

Please tell me black guys what is the main motive for screwing us white guys?

• I like it, it's like fucking a white woman

Votes: 52 25.0%
  • I do this at the request of the cuckold's wife

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • I do this to demonstrate his worthlessness and to confirm my undeniable superiority

Votes: 98 47.1%
  • Just to relieve themselves

Votes: 43 20.7%

• Total voters
They're just enjoying the spoils of conquest. The women and sissies all become war brides for the virile high testosterone men conquering their tribes or kingdoms. This may be the one time it's not ****** but completely voluntary submission to conquering men. European women and sissies have even more fun because there are two different groups of hypermasculine men taking Europe.

Last edited:
Im hittin an older asian couple now. When laying on top of old little asian hubby i completely cover him. I like telling him how i service his wife and she doesnt need his small cock. I spread his legs with mine and work my monster into his tight hole. All while telling him i own his wife and her body. He shakes and acts like a boi as i go balls deep. I then like to stick two fingers into his mouth and start my fukin. He screamin into my fingers as i tell him how worthless his asian ass is

I think that it is a standard pattern that more dominant/male/fitter beings fuck the more submissive/female/so called... weaker beings. When I was studying and much younger I was quite effiminated for a boy and one of our roomates at that time that was a quite straight black guy saw me as a being with whom he could get off. So he frequently fucked me after that one time that we were ******* and that I gave him a blowjob and that he saw me as his releaf-toy. He was always gentle and respectfull with me and touched me very carefully as you would do with a girl. Having been a bedwetter my whole life and wearing diapers will anyhow not added a very masculine touch to my personality. Quite regularly he got rid of his morning wood by lowering the back of my diaper and penetrating me right away and came in me after only a few strokes. More then once his semen dripped out of my ass when I was following the courses in college.

When I studied at the university, I had a lot of experience of sex with handsome guys, including group sex. I've been fucked by about 30 black guys. All of them were bisexual and were happy to fuck women too. And the desire to fuck me was different for everyone, some loved me as a woman, others wanted to humiliate me and demonstrate their undeniable superiority, some just to relieve themselves. When I got married, my wife and I already had 15 black men, they all fucked me at her request. It's interesting to hear the opinion of black guys, what drives you to fuck us.
When I lived in Kirksville Missouri, I answer to craigslist as it was a black guy who turned out to be a football player on the Truman State football team. In the ad he was looking for a white guy that would let him fuck him bareback that was totally right up my alley. lol I met up with him several times and it was hot. It was right up my alley. He would shove his cock in my man pussy and pound my whole until he shot his sperm deep inside me. It was very fucking hot.

When I lived in Kirksville Missouri, I answer to craigslist as it was a black guy who turned out to be a football player on the Truman State football team. In the ad he was looking for a white guy that would let him fuck him bareback that was totally right up my alley. lol I met up with him several times and it was hot. It was right up my alley. He would shove his cock in my man pussy and pound my whole until he shot his sperm deep inside me. It was very fucking hot.
Being he was a football player I bet he could give you a real good pounding.

Im hittin an older asian couple now. When laying on top of old little asian hubby i completely cover him. I like telling him how i service his wife and she doesnt need his small cock. I spread his legs with mine and work my monster into his tight hole. All while telling him i own his wife and her body. He shakes and acts like a boi as i go balls deep. I then like to stick two fingers into his mouth and start my fukin. He screamin into my fingers as i tell him how worthless his asian ass is
So hot and beautiful

Being he was a football player I bet he could give you a real good pounding.
Would love to have that soon

I think black guys need to reject the false preconceptions that they are not bisexual. You really aren't bisexual, you shouldn't think of us white guys as men, you should fuck us to show our worthlessness, to make us understand that we are not worthy to fuck our wives. And then we will crawl to you on our knees and beg you to take our wives and fuck them
i luv this for you

Il mio punto di vista è leggermente diverso: se vai a comprare frutta al mercato, sei interessato alla qualità della frutta e al suo prezzo; Ti importa molto poco se chi ti vende frutta alla bancarella del mercato è un uomo o una donna. Allo stesso modo, se tu ragazzo nero vuoi possedere un corpo bianco e svuotarci le palle, che si tratti di una ragazza o di un maschio bianco è totalmente secondario: in un caso hai la soddisfazione di scopare una ragazza bianca, nel secondo caso hai il gusto di infastidire un maschio bianco. Se ti piacciono le ostriche al limone, non mangeresti le ostriche 3 volte al giorno, tutti i giorni: ti piace la varietà.

Fuuuuckkkk yeah 💯

Back