white girls dancing with black men

1:10:31 fuck
1:13:45 take a good look on the girl in pink, you can see her panties through the skirt. Shes gonna get some action on the next time stamp
1:10:57 right of the screen, look at the black guy aproaching her
1:12:01 it gets better
1:13:29 another guy comes to enjoy her
1:14:30 the guy in blue takes another great opportunity, living the great life and hugs the blonde with black very tighly
1:15:14

Last edited:
I have more content to post. Made a playlist of dancehall videos with the time stamps on comments. But wont unless other guys start to post more
All the content you’ve posted is already on this thread. Also, this type of negativity is not why we are all here. We are all in on this together.

White girls dancing with black men was my first introduction to my fascination with the interracial scene and how I had eventually become the cuckold I am today.

Stationed in Germany with the Army at the time, at my age of 20ish, without my wife (whom was still in the States awaiting our approval of housing in Germany) - I attended a nightclub consisting of my white female Army colleagues, black male Army colleagues and many German white females.

While the white males scrounged and begged for attention, a dance, or consideration from the females - the black men were favored by the white girls, perhaps only for curiosity.

Watched countless number of white girls being taken out the door of the nightclub by their black suitors and it seemed to turn me on.

Fast forward a few years later where I was temporarily assigned to the in-processing center at Fort Riley, Kansas where there were five black men assigned with me and numerous incoming white girls fresh to the Army, arriving to their first duty assignment after completing their Basic Training and AIT. They were the ‘fresh’ white girls, between the ages of 18 - 23, untainted, having come from small communities across the United States, naive and first time on their own AND without any previous interaction with black men.

My five black colleagues preyed on these white girls and all five of them would proudly announce and celebrate their taking of the white pussy. I used to enjoy overhearing the black men’s conversations as to how tight she was, or how innocent she was, or how reluctant she was. Again, it was a huge turn on.

I was young and had only been married to my young wife for about three years, but I started fantasizing of my own wife becoming a black man’s triumph. I wanted my wife’s legs to be opened and her white pussy lips to be spread to serve and soothe the amazing power of the black dick.

Regrettably, I never did get the moment to watch my first wife, but even after all these years - I still occasionally fantasize of her, back then, taking it.

Last edited:
Me and my wife were in Bali, Indonesia last week for a vacation and we went to a club where only tourists & foreigners come. We met this guy from New York in the club and his name was Peter & he was funny & friendly. My wife asked him why he didn’t find any girl in USA or Bali yet. He said “We niggas have big so we like big” my wife started laughing. He went to the dance floor & was showing off his dance moves which was amazing & was trying to impress us. He signalled me & my wife to come on dance floor I signalled him no & my wife looked at me and grinned. I told her you can dance if you wish I am in no mood. She signalled Peter pointing him her glass (means she will join after she finishes her wine) he continued to dance & was making heart ❤️ shapes, heart beat signals to my wife while dancing. We both were laughing as he was a funny guy. My wife finished her wine & joined him in the dance floor. In the beginning they were dancing & talking and my wife was smiling & laughing with him in the dance floor. Maybe he challenged or dared her she turned around & started grind dancing with him and she looked at me & made action with her hands it’s very hot here & she winked at me. Peter was nervous at her sudden behaviour & he looked at me & pointed at her from back & raised his both hands 🤷🏾‍♂️ saying me it’s not my fault. My wife looked behind at Peter as he was not responding to her grind moves. I showed him a thumbs 👍 and he smiled and got so happy. He then started grinding her & omg he went so far he lifted her dress up as if she was gods girlfriend & not my wife. She was also responding with some hot hard grinding his dick. The lights changed & there was a bit smoke I can’t see clearly but they both were very close and I feel they kissed each other. My wife came back to me after the song was finished and she got tired. Peter came back to us & said Damn your wife & her dance is hot as a lava.

Attachments

• A111EAA8-DF2D-4A72-8EB0-7F7B1F3470BF.mp4
    4.5 MB
Back