What was the most extreme BDSM session you've experienced

Nothing extreme, but…the orgasm…

the first time my bull tied me up was nothing crazy. Your typical straps on wrists and ankles to the feet of the bed. Straps were tight. Had a ball gag in also. My bull was laying on top of me and so he had me pinned. At one point i started to cum and I came hard, like real freaking hard.

i don’t contribute the amazing orgasm to the bondage, but I think that it was the inability to move my body and arms/legs during my orgasm. I believe that some of the energy that gets released through body movements had nowhere to go and stayed in my pelvis and added to it. We had gone this route again and still amazing orgasms.

Last edited:
Nothing extreme, but…the orgasm…

the first time my bull tied me up was nothing crazy. Your typical straps on wrists and ankles to the feet of the bed. Straps were tight. Had a ball gag in also. My bull was laying on top of me and so he had me pinned. At one point i started to cum and I came hard, like real freaking hard.

i don’t contribute the amazing orgasm to the bondage, but I think that it was the inability to move my body and arms/legs during my orgasm. I believe that some of the energy that gets released through body movements had nowhere to go and stayed in my pelvis and added to it. We had gone this route again and still amazing orgasms.
👍👍👍❤️❤️💕💕

Back