To Watch Her Cheat or Set Her Up?

My biggest fantasy is her trying her best to be a faithful woman, resisting as much as possible, only to give in and suck and fuck a huge BBC.

It's not cheating since I know about it beforehand, with consent, but just the idea of her trying her damned best to be a faithful partner, only to give in and forego paying any credence to her inhibitions is so fucking hot.

Sí, y esto es lo que sucede el 90% de las veces. Lo intenté varias veces y el otro chico no siempre siguió el plan que acordamos. Si tan solo siguieran las instrucciones al máximo, diría que el 90% jajaja se lo pasarían muy bien y se acostarían.
It's sad some stupid guys play hero they forget the objective and behaves like that. Let's try again, sorry we are so far otherwise we would have a luxury time together

A question for husbands: would you rather allow your wife to outright cheat, or would you prefer setting her up with someone and hope he gets to seduce her into cheating?

Which would you rather bear?
I think it would be amazing to set her up and see if she cheats. It would be really exciting to see how she reacts after she has cheated and then talk with her lover and see if they are continuing the affair.

About 10 years ago I sent this guy who I knew to pick up on my wife at a bar she occasionally went to. I gave him a photo of her and told him what she was wearing. He got talking her and after a couple of hours of drinking and chatting, he asked her if she wanted to go back to the hotel where he was staying. Sure enough she excepted his invitation and off they went back to his hotel. Before he went to the bar he turned on his laptops webcam, I watched the whole session live. It was one of the hottest experience that I've had.
So hot!

If literally your women is cheating on you without permission and hides it; literally lies to you without including her man and doesn’t “make it hot” … 😳🤦

LOL… sad to say this; but you’ve lost her or your about to lose your woman.

… to me, that’s AINT hot. It’s actually pathetic and sad.
I don’t understand how men can literally fantasize of losing their beautiful girlfriends and/or wives.

This type of “perverted activity” is a VERY dangerous game.
A couple MUST be extremely solid, pure, confident love and trust one another without a doubt…

You can’t even DOUBT or fear losing the love of your life…
Make sure you’re strong enough to deal with probable future “MIND FUCKS” and/or “mind TILTS” before considering to start sharing your HOTWIFE’s little tight white pussy with BBC.

Jealousy must be transformed into sexual desires and fantasy but in my opinion ONLY and ALWAYS with respect.
And I recommend total secrecy and confidentiality or it will FUCK UP your life 100%

Again… it’s a VERY dangerous game. But if you are a pure and solid couple and simply desire to see your wife shared like a slut and act like a whore and obtain even MORE pleasure, new level orgasms with bigger, thicker BBC…
lol it can get HOT AS F U K 😈🔥
Hotter then what more people will never experience ever in their life because of “morals and dogma” imposed on society since forever (not gonna get into that right now 😅lol )

BUT obviously, you need consent, you need terms and conditions and trust.
cause it can hurt and probably will hurt alone the way. It’s probable she may forget and get off track…
VERY dangerous game

EVEN if you crave for your girlfriend/wife to cheat and lie and start fuckin BBC’s without previously telling you because your a real dam pervert 🙄
Be careful … your gonna lose her

Experience whatever dirty secret dark cravings and fantasies you desire 😈
BUT lol … you DEFINITELY need terms and conditions.
You must both be loyal if you wanna survive and keep “playing” this game of “UN loyalty”

In conclusion …
you CANT literally want her to cheat, lie, and hide her encounters without it being part of the “rules”

OTHERWISE…Your a fuckin cuck 🤢

I have no respect and dont understand such pathetic cucks… such a disgrace to yourselves to be turned on by humiliation from YOUR OWN wife…
Literally losing your beautiful goddess AND losing HER RESPECT toward you which she once may have had for you …
😳🤦😳🤦😳

This kinda of game and activity should be a gift for ALL parties… him, your wife, AND your perverted self.
Why would you want to be degraded and humiliated like a pathetic loser who loses the love of his life ???

A real black man will probably always respect a couple that respect themselves.
Of course they will take advantage and profit from these strange activities that without a doubt exist but…
Whatever… It is what it is 😈
Everyone wins…
or is supposed to win …

to answer to question… I wanna give her permission to cheat and lie and try to hide it… fuckin slut 🤤
Pretends she doesn’t want to do that…

lolll sure … untill that time it wasn’t supposed to … just couldn’t control herself…
Probably cause of the alcohol…gets home ******* and used …
no choice to admit everything now… fuckin smells like a cheating slut wife…

…imagine in between her legs

My biggest fantasy is her trying her best to be a faithful woman, resisting as much as possible, only to give in and suck and fuck a huge BBC.

It's not cheating since I know about it beforehand, with consent, but just the idea of her trying her damned best to be a faithful partner, only to give in and forego paying any credence to her inhibitions is so fucking hot.
How long did it take for her to become a bbc slut?

638_1000.jpg

I would love to make a friend and have him hit on her constantly when I’m not around. Maybe even send her dirty snaps or texts to see if she would take the chance with him.

Ive always wanted to have my wife "confess" a cheating story to me. It's that Grey area where in some relationship it can cause some issues with trust and what not but something about my wife just flat out saying "by the way I cheated on you last week" just turns the cuck side of my brain into a hot mess

Back