The BBC Sandwich

This thread is for the more adventurous and ravenous females. Wondering how many of you out there have experienced the BBC Sandwich. That is one where the two BBCs are the bread and you are the main ingredient in between (see pic below). What is your take on this please? For example, do you like, don't like, would recommend, curious about it, craves to have it? Please discuss.
Hmmm. Always interested. Would need to learn the technique though... especially back there? Ladies, hard to take 8 inches and thick?

This thread is for the more adventurous and ravenous females. Wondering how many of you out there have experienced the BBC Sandwich. That is one where the two BBCs are the bread and you are the main ingredient in between (see pic below). What is your take on this please? For example, do you like, don't like, would recommend, curious about it, craves to have it? Please discuss.
I have never tried it before. I do crave to try it.

I'd have to call that the Oreo (because two black men) but it also is referred to being a DP (double penetration)

Back