That special moment for a cuck

allen92527320

Male
Gold Member
So, my first wife and I did allot of freaky things especially with black men. She was a Mexican woman and was always wet and ready. To me there was always a moment that I could not stop myself from cumming, when I saw it.

When her lovers would cum inside her, she would look at me and I could tell they were cumming because she would always make that same face. She would mouth the words "he's cumming in me". I would instantaneously bust my nut.

Is there a moment that makes it impossible for you not to nut when you watch her with black cock?

So, my first wife and I did allot of freaky things especially with black men. She was a Mexican woman and was always wet and ready. To me there was always a moment that I could not stop myself from cumming, when I saw it.

When her lovers would cum inside her, she would look at me and I could tell they were cumming because she would always make that same face. She would mouth the words "he's cumming in me". I would instantaneously bust my nut.

Is there a moment that makes it impossible for you not to nut when you watch her with black cock?
You are so right about the way you describe it

Practice, lol. From the second my wife's bull stabs his huge cock into her pussy, until he cums, it takes everything I have not to cum, myself. But, with practice, it becomes easier.

I've busted so many times when this happens...

That's pretty hot because you can't always be sure. Just because the bull stops humping doesn't mean he's finishing the job in that moment. He could just be getting ready to flip her to a new position.

So for your girl to confirm he is in that moment shooting his juice is pretty sexy.

When her lovers would cum inside her, she would look at me and I could tell they were cumming because she would always make that same face. She would mouth the words "he's cumming in me". I would instantaneously bust

I do the same thing,, can't stop from cumming

She was Mexican. I bet she is still Mexican! I love that

My Wife.
Would get On top of Her main boyfriend position Herself with about 4ins of His massive almost 10 ins of the fattest cock She ever Had.
Look over Her Shoulder,smile at Me,lick Her lips.
Then slowly sink down all the way on it,When He hit bottom, She would get Her first shuddering orgasm,It would not fail to make Me cum,as all Her pussy cream coated His cock, and the She would move Her hips back and forth gently rocking back and forth with it deep inside Her.
She had this from age 50 to age 62 and loved every minute of it.

Back