Swallow or not

I also think it depends on the mood and on the lover. I tend to spit out my husband's cum or just stroke him when he cums but I always swallowed bull's cum. It's the excitement and this look in his eyes when he tells me without words that he wants me to swallow or make a cumplay show for him. I can see that when I do that he's proud and very aroused and seeing that makes me hornier too at the same time. We often do more for the bull's pleasure than for our husbands just because of this incredible mixture of adrenaline and arousal.
This is exactly my wifes look on it as well. She hasn't let me cum in her mouth in 13 years (she would even prefer to quickly rim me and jerk me off than have my cum in her mouth) and she says the same thing, she needs her heart racing with desire and excitement to want a mans cum in her mouth. As I usually cum almost instantly, she can't ever get to that point with me. She said, for her, my cum in her mouth without being horny at all, almost makes her feel nauseous. Says its similar with having her hair pulled, if she is being fucked hard, it feels amazing... if she isn't being fucked, its just hair pulling and it hurts.

Last edited:
Back