Submissive black woman seeking to be a black man sub/cuck

Well I was just in a relationship I actually just got dumped today but I love him n I’ll do anything for him… we’ve talked about having threesomes I know that’s what he truly want n I will give that to him.. I wanna make my man happy by any means n I want him to make me happy too… it make my pussy hot thinking about him dominating me to the point that he can fuck another women in front of me n I have no choice but to accept it
Wtf sheeesh, see he didn’t realize what he had!!!! I love fucking pawgs but in terms of locking down and taking seriously it has to be my black queens✊🏾 I’m sorry that happened to you. We grown and all I can tell you is hopefully someone will appreciate you🤷🏾‍♂️ and I leave it at that because had that been me we would been making some GOOD CONTENT♠️👏🏾👏🏾

Wtf sheeesh, see he didn’t realize what he had!!!! I love fucking pawgs but in terms of locking down and taking seriously it has to be my black queens✊🏾 I’m sorry that happened to you. We grown and all I can tell you is hopefully someone will appreciate you🤷🏾‍♂️ and I leave it at that because had that been me we would been making some GOOD CONTENT♠️👏🏾👏🏾
Thank u I’m trying not to think about it.. I’m thinking he broke up with me to fuck other women over the weekend but if he call me back I’ll be here waiting on him no matter what… but if he take too long then hopefully I can make somebody else happy instead

Thank u I’m trying not to think about it.. I’m thinking he broke up with me to fuck other women over the weekend but if he call me back I’ll be here waiting on him no matter what… but if he take too long then hopefully I can make somebody else happy instead
Well does he know you’re a cuckqueen? 👀

Back