Submissive black woman seeking to be a black man sub/cuck

But that’s not who I am… I’m feminine I’m submissive…. That’s like telling a cuck to dominate a black man with his wife …
Honestly, a submissive black woman (especially if submissive to white men) makes a bad impression and is definitely at odds with the belief in the BNWO. If a black woman helps black males dominate whites (both male and female) then she is fine.

I’m a bw in search of a bm that I can fully submit too.. I want to cater to him please him obey him and be his cuck.. if he want to fuck white women in front of me then he shall and I’ll b a good obedient girl for him n stfu n do what I’m told.. I’ll clean up the mess like a good cuck … I just want to show my appreciation to the bm by serving him
Sounds sexy ❤️🔥

Honestly, a submissive black woman (especially if submissive to white men) makes a bad impression and is definitely at odds with the belief in the BNWO. If a black woman helps black males dominate whites (both male and female) then she is fine.
I don’t give a damn how nobody else feel I do what’s good for me… I don’t live in your make believe world, only u do

Where did she say she’s submissive to white men? Dumbass, stfu.

I have certainly seen some Black men dominate both male and female in these type of relationships. That said a Black woman, by virtue of seeing her Black man enjoy other pussy, becomes submissive by default. To then turn into a female domme to help dominate a White man does not align with our kink.

However, personally speaking, I support a Black Man’s choice of whatever orifice(s) he wishes to use, from either gender. His wants become my wants. No questions asked.

Thank u I’m trying not to think about it.. I’m thinking he broke up with me to fuck other women over the weekend but if he call me back I’ll be here waiting on him no matter what… but if he take too long then hopefully I can make somebody else happy instead

There are other Black Kings literally salivating over you on this forum alone that seeks a Black Queen like you. You have more options than you think, sis.

Back