Splash Mocha

I have asked this before is Splash Mocha inviting towards Black women or more for white women ? Will the Black men play with Black women. I had a girlfriend go with her husband and she went into a play room and the white women that were in the room look at her like what are you doing here? I am not one just how people to throw events but I am not interested in spending money on something where I have to deal with passive aggressive women. I can stay for that.
I think if you go with a open mind you will.have all u can handle.

Technical Question : How are unattached ( single ) white men viewed at this event? Obviously...... would not entertain going with out interest in the Lifestyle..........However...........no one wants to go to an event where there are unwanted ..... or unwelcome....... Thanks !!
Single white men are not allowed to attend. That is correct

That’s correct. Only single brothas are invited while most of the husbands are cuckolds and stag. They know their role while those hotwives are thirsty for black dick.

I have asked this before is Splash Mocha inviting towards Black women or more for white women ? Will the Black men play with Black women. I had a girlfriend go with her husband and she went into a play room and the white women that were in the room look at her like what are you doing here? I am not one just how people to throw events but I am not interested in spending money on something where I have to deal with passive aggressive women. I can stay for that.
Women of all ethnic backgrounds are welcome but to be honest, most men there are wanting something other than black women.

That’s correct. Only single brothas are invited while most of the husbands are cuckolds and stag. They know their role while those hotwives are thirsty for black dick.
Actually quite a few of the men there and experienced bulls are actually married. I’ve met them and they admit to it.

Thought I remember that body and beautiful face. How did we miss each other?
I wish I had s dollar for every guy that said that to me. I’m not saying I’m the baddest bitch around. ( I’m certainly not, far from it) however i have a very distinct look and rock hi heels like no other YET SOMEHOW I get over looked ALOT. Yet always, I get “I saw you But ….fill in the blank.” Maybe because I just don’t throw myself at men , I’m sure some just don’t want to deal with my husband. It’s seems the single women get all the attention. Oh well, it is what it is

Yes I do remember seeing you, your tattoo stick out.

Which one? Only my two forearm ones really draw attention and questions. But as for missing you…..I’m upset at myself that someone who fits the definition of what I’m really attracted to got away. I have VERY high standards and ONLY play with quality women. It’s such a turn OFF when I get to an event and any black dick will do!

I pride myself on being a mature (57yo) quality and real gentleman who only looks for the same whenever choosing a hotwife playmate. Some women just put notches on their belt, as well as men, and that’s so disturbing to me. You are quality, beautiful lady. Again, hate that we didn’t connect.

Which one? Only my two forearm ones really draw attention and questions. But as for missing you…..I’m upset at myself that someone who fits the definition of what I’m really attracted to got away. I have VERY high standards and ONLY play with quality women. It’s such a turn OFF when I get to an event and any black dick will do!
Your chest…tattoo

Back