Psychology of the Cuckold

Secretwishes

Male
From
UK
Hello all, I'm interested in finding out what it is that turns you on about cuckolding.

I'm of the opinion that cuckolding is on a spectrum. The far left being those that derive pleasure from seeing their partner receive pleasure. The far right being those that derive pleasure from the humiliation of being cheated on.

We will all fall inbetween somewhere. I'm personally about as left as you can get. Just wondering where you land?

I am on the far right of the spectrum but the cheating can be upfront with my knowledge and acceptance. It's also very important that my partner gets the pleasure she wants and it should not in anyway be for my benefit and I would not expect to be allowed to watch or witness my cuckolding

Last edited:
Hello all, I'm interested in finding out what it is that turns you on about cuckolding.

I'm of the opinion that cuckolding is on a spectrum. The far left being those that derive pleasure from seeing their partner receive pleasure. The far right being those that derive pleasure from the humiliation of being cheated on.

We will all fall inbetween somewhere. I'm personally about as left as you can get. Just wondering where you land?
I'm far left, in addition, I don't see nor participate in my wife's dates.
I know where she is, with whom she is with and what they are doing.
While she is out on her date, I often think and imagine about them. Sometimes I would masterbate if it is an o/night date.
I know she often thinks of her Bull while we have sex and would say his name out loud. That turns me on like crazy and I try my best to satisfy her like he does. But hearing her moan his name also makes me cum quicker. But this is a good thing as we both cum harder than before we were in the lifestyle and before her having a Bull.
For me it is more mental or psychological.
For my wife, it is both mental & physical. When she is with her Bull, she gives herself freely without guilt nor reservation as she knows that I fully support her in this lifestyle. She knows that I want her to be totally satisfied and do whatever she wants to do. When my wife returns home, there is no stress as all is good.

Back