Pimped out

Want to be pimped out by a bull?

• Total voters
Ready to be pimped.
ready to go GIF by BrownSugarApp

How many girls have a kink for being pimped out? I hope I am not the only one. I have never done it but my husband has been pushing for it lately and I admit it turns me on a lot.
i absolutely fantasize about this. "As i am" (unworthy, inferior white-boi & all), i think my saleability/market value would be rather limited/low (perhaps servant/entertainment at a Black-Males-only only retreat - hopefully a multi-day event). What would be ideal would be the Bull/Pimp (or His designee) sissifying/feminizing me and, if so desired, bimbofying &, finally, sluttifying me. At some point in that process my saleability/value would become such that i could begin being a "working girl" to earn money to begin paying my debt to my Bull/Pimp & to fund further "work" on me to further fill my, than pricier, daily/nightly "dance card". Any "taker" Bulls out there?!?

hhahah im ready to do the pimpin, i always wanted to pimp a bitch..... i guess its just a fantasy thing from watching too many movies like superfly and dolemite growing up, i picture myself with a lincoln continental with suicide doors riding down the blade wearing a mink coat or something.....anyway u hoes betta recognize

How many girls have a kink for being pimped out? I hope I am not the only one. I have never done it but my husband has been pushing for it lately and I admit it turns me on a lot.
you are not the only one, because I would also like to do this with my wife

Hey how many girls would like to pimp out their sissy husbands I have done it 10 years ago I fully feminized him because he could not satisfy anymore is my sissy husband now and I have taken a black lover on to share my bed with me I had him trained to be a sissy cuckold and he was trained and bread by BBC and now he's has about 10 clients that he takes care of it's about time we turn the tables on her husband's and make them go out and work I love it he also does parties too

Attachments

• IMG_20240506_011123818.jpg
    IMG_20240506_011123818.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
Back