other vintage amateur

Sometimes SC reposted old material under (Retired) but it looks like she was deleted. Oh well.
She did a IR creampie scene for 40something. The guys name was Shaggy. It can be found on Hotmovies.
It is scene 5 (the last one)
Yeah, I remember that scene. She also did a shoot with the other black guy Lucas Stone. not sure if that one was a creampie or not. and the reason I why gave that post a " :ROFLMAO:" emoticon is because as soon as you mentioned Shaggy I immediately thought of Scooby-Doo!

Here it is! I found it! 60plusmilfs was the name of the website under the score group umbrella. "Lola Lee's Darkest fantasies come true" with Lucas Stone.

Last edited:
I always suspected that they were not really mom and ******* but watching this I believe it now that they confess.
well supposedly Denise (hot young brunette that did videos for Jan) was also the daugh*ter of another one of Jan's lady friends! so there were actually two different mom/dau*ghter combos that worked for Jan! Jan specifically mentioned this in one of her older catalogs back in the day. (this was before the internet age). I think I have a pretty good guess as to whom the mom is!

well supposedly Denise (hot young brunette that did videos for Jan) was also the daugh*ter of another one of Jan's lady friends! so there were actually two different mom/dau*ghter combos that worked for Jan! Jan specifically mentioned this in one of her older catalogs back in the day. (this was before the internet age). I think I have a pretty good guess as to whom the mom is!
Care to share with us Buster? Then we can re-view the two videos and find similarities! :p

Anyone have any vids of a wife named Ginger? There were a couple of vids floating around xhamster but was hoping some had more videos of her.

Attachments

• ginger008.wmv
    3.9 MB · Views: 87
Does anyone have anything from Skye Phillips? I remember a scene of hers (Gangland?) which was amazing! Can't seem to find much out there though 🤷🏼‍♂️

Back