How do o just do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... I’ve gotten her to want to get ready and go but for some reason I get in my own way and then don’t like myself after for not wanting her to go through with it

.....Well, what you are doing is sending HER mixed signals ... you say you want it then you back out and say No. Sharing a GF or wife isn't the thing for most people; monogamy is still the rule. I'm sure there are other things the 2 of you can do to turn each other on without sharing sex with others. You're relationship with her simply isn't mature enough for sharing yet.
.....About a year after my wife & I got married she ran into her old boyfriend at the mall. He was also my roommate in college for a couple years and how I met my wife, as he was dating her at the time. I invited him to have dinner with us and we ended up doing a 3-some for a few hours. Later, they kept at it in the guest room while I went to bed. The day after, I had a lot of resentment thinking I'd reignited their romance. I was really down for a few weeks before the 2 of them, separately, reassured me that it was a one-time "fun" thing and there was no sparks reigniting. So, I know what feelings you might have, and if not handled properly, it could certainly screw up your relationship ... so do what is comfortable for the both of you. If either of you need a sexual recharge, talk about things you feel might be exciting todo, like a vacation to an adult, nude resort somewhere. There are a lot of those springing up these days and they are pretty nice. That could be a fun experience for you, I think.
Good luck ...
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
Try talking about it during sex to enhance the experience. My wife and I do that. I would gladly go through with it but she's the one unsure. When I talk to her about it during sex however, she goes wild. Especially the idea of a BBC gang bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back