Hotel Antics?

jeff & christy

Couple
Gold Member
From
TN, US
Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
Definitely enjoy hotel stays!!!
To me I know I'm going to have fun

I love when a Dom will come up with things I would never think of, or if I would, I would never mention out loud out of fear.

I was with a guy once with my husband. When we were done (I was really done), he made me walk him to his car through the lobby. I was dressed, but only in a baby doll nightie and no panties. I was "indisposed" to say the least from all he had done to me. He walked me very slowly through the lobby with his arm around my waist - this very large, very sexy black man with a huge smile on his face. We went to his car, kissed and played grab ass for a few minutes and he left. I had to make my way back inside and through the lobby where a larger little crowd had formed. There was some whistling and even some name calling from a woman there. I didn't care. I was still very horny.

You are my type of woman baby

Yes hotels are the best :)
The staff is used to it they've seen everything you can imagine.

We had a kik group Meat n Greet at the W Hotel downtown Austin. Very lux... Got a suite that held maybe 6ppl. We had about 8 Bulls and 6 women.
The body heat from all the activity caused the smoke alarm to go off lol
Hotel night manager came to the room with two maintenence guys and walked into a scene full of naked black men and naked white women. Dick and titties everywhere :D

Too much BBC and ladies is a serious fire hazard.

What makes the story even crazier... Word got out about what we were up to... We had to turn away a few couples in the lobby trying to get in the suite :devil::threesome::threesome::threesome:

Yes hotels are the best :)
The staff is used to it they've seen everything you can imagine.

We had a kik group Meat n Greet at the W Hotel downtown Austin. Very lux... Got a suite that held maybe 6ppl. We had about 8 Bulls and 6 women.
The body heat from all the activity caused the smoke alarm to go off lol
Hotel night manager came to the room with two maintenence guys and walked into a scene full of naked black men and naked white women. Dick and titties everywhere :D

Too much BBC and ladies is a serious fire hazard.

What makes the story even crazier... Word got out about what we were up to... We had to turn away a few couples in the lobby trying to get in the suite :devil::threesome::threesome::threesome:
Amazing;) wish I had a white wife to join that lifestyle. That’s my goals right now, to find a legitimate woman to adopt the Hot Wife lifestyle. :)

Back