Help for refugees.

View attachment 7167379Funny photo of a white girl. She was being fucked in front of her guy friends in their dorm room, and suddenly three more guys came into the room. The girl's funny reaction amused everyone.
These are the exact kind of scenarios me and my wife really want to recreate and play out I think they are fun, exciting and edgy while also having your partner penetrated by another group of handsome BBC’s that prefer bottom bitches like myself

Sammy and I were in Marbella last year black Moroccans on the front selling their tourist things nice black lad approached us trying to sell, sammy waswearingshort denim skirt no knickers, he put his bag down in front of her, I nudged her leg she looked at me and opened her legs slightly showing her shaven cunt, he was on his knees getting his stuff out of his hold-all and could see him staring at her, I got up went to the bar to get another two drinks, I looked over he was giving her his tel no, when he stood up to go I could see his cock was hard in his shorts,,,,,,,,,,sammy told me she had arranged to meet her that evening
i watched her go short dress and heels, I knew which bar she was meeting him and went she was there sat on a stool , after about15 minutes two others joined them all of them really jet black,,,,,,they all left te bar together around 10 pm I didn’t see her until 9am the next morning
Your are a lucky guy

Sammy and I were in Marbella last year black Moroccans on the front selling their tourist things nice black lad approached us trying to sell, sammy waswearingshort denim skirt no knickers, he put his bag down in front of her, I nudged her leg she looked at me and opened her legs slightly showing her shaven cunt, he was on his knees getting his stuff out of his hold-all and could see him staring at her, I got up went to the bar to get another two drinks, I looked over he was giving her his tel no, when he stood up to go I could see his cock was hard in his shorts,,,,,,,,,,sammy told me she had arranged to meet her that evening
i watched her go short dress and heels, I knew which bar she was meeting him and went she was there sat on a stool , after about15 minutes two others joined them all of them really jet black,,,,,,they all left te bar together around 10 pm I didn’t see her until 9am the next morning
So Marbella hasn’t changed years earlier Kim and I visited there for a week and yes there were black Moroccans offering there goods then , one stood out from the others very pushy but flirty with it he aimed his talent on Kim she loved it , next day she wanted to go and see if he was still around , wearing not much she wandered around looking for him with me a way back , she was leaning over looking at a stall when he appeared , his hand went straight on her bare ass then gave her a piece of paper and left , it was a bar address , we got there around 8 pm , like you I stood and watch her being chatted up by him and another guy , they left and she returned next day .

Back