Has anyone here ever cucked their BF as an entry to the kink? without him knowing about the kink?

Been seeing a guy for a few months now, and i'm wondering if anyone here has any experience or if its normal to cuck their new partner? its a "fantasy" To be caught by him with my closest bull. Anyone ever done this before? 😊💕

It's not really about him being a cuckold, but a LOT of guys are actually WILLING to SHARE their girl just so they can watch their girl in action with a Big Dick guy 😈♠️💪🏾

Normally this question is posed by men 9/10 times. I'm surprised to see a woman ask this question

Been seeing a guy for a few months now, and i'm wondering if anyone here has any experience or if its normal to cuck their new partner? its a "fantasy" To be caught by him with my closest bull. Anyone ever done this before? 😊💕
There are a number of guys, me included, that find this scenario very exciting. However. most of us that do find it hot. already have cuckold fantasies or tendencies. If your boyfriend doesn't have these desires, it could end the relationship. I suggest a lot of communication if you really like this guy and want this type of relationship to work. That being said, more importantly, you do what makes you happy! You are a very beautiful woman and your potential cuckold probably doesn't realize what a rarity you are. I would be overjoyed to have a woman like you so I hope he does appreciate you. Have fun and good luck! Keep us posted!! ❤️

Way befor I was married I was seeing/fucking an older(41) happily married gal with a family. Her husband had no idea. We had an almost every Thursday deal at my place after work. She openly told me she liked what we had going and after she'd leave my place she would have sex with her husband. She kinda jokingly said he liked their Thursday night sex. I don't think we could call that cuckold.

Different married gal, we were both 23, she was happily married and pregnant. Her and hubby lived 3 doors away in my apartment. She was about 4 months when we started, she was super horny she said because of being pregnant. I fucked her whenever I was home, she didn't work. 3, 4, 5 times a week, sometimes two visits in same day. Hubby didn't know about us. She openly told me they had a great sex life and had sex often. There was many times hubby left for work at 7:30, she'd be at my place 15 minutes later. She'd tell me they had sex befor he left. Other times we'd have sex just befor he got home. I know I had his seconds many times and he got mine. I don't think that's cuckold. I was always scared to see him but I guess he never found out.

Different girl, we were both 22. She had a boyfriend she said she loved. She was fugley, crooked teeth but had a killer tight body. It went one of two ways, she'd call and bring pizza or Chinese over around 7, we'd eat, watch a movie then have sex 2 or 3 times, she'd leave. Or she'd call around 11-11:30, from his place using his phone. She'd stop by my place and we'd have sex for a couple of hours. She stayed the night a few times. I got his seconds many times, I don't thing he ever got mine. I know that's not cuckold.

There was a snowbunny I had been seeing most of her college years (in my city) and she finally settled in with a white bf? her senior year. She made it clear that they were not exclusive, but she wasn't seeking someone else and she liked him a lot. They graduated and both stayed in the city to work... eventually moving in together. At this time, he asked her to be exclusive as part of that arrangement. She let him know that emotionally she was on board.. but that she had a black bull, and supported the BNWO.

He got angry, threatened to not move in with her, etc. She told him to think about it.. and came to stay at my place while he did. We ended up getting really ******* in the first week.. and sent him a sex tape (a bunch of clips) me made via Snapchat. By like the 5th clip, he was responding... and when they stopped, he sent back something to the effect of, "Please don't stop.. I am so close to cumming".

After that, he became her cuck... and we continued on for a few more years until they married and moved away.

Omg I wanted to come home and find my last girlfriend fucking a another man in out bed I would have dropped my pants and jerked my dicklet watching them

If he doesnt know your kink Id say thats fastest way to get rid of him as well.

Philosophical lifestyle question; Are you a cuckold if you don't know your wife/gf is seeing someone else? What's the difference between this and straight up cheating?

Back