Hair pulling and face slapping. Female perspective.

Hair pulling and slapping during sex

• 1. Like hair pulling , face slapping and ass smack

Votes: 92 51.4%
  • 2. Like only hair pulling and no slapping at all

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 3. Like hair pulling, ass smack but NO face slapping.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • 4. Like only slapping, but NO hair pulling.

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • 5. Like none of those acts

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • 6. Do not like those acts, but would STILL consider to make exceptions for special partner.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • 7. Like only one of the acts, but won't compromise on the other.

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Ladies !

Does hair pulling and/or face slapping turn you on during sex ? If yes, what magnitude do you prefer - hard, mild or intermediate?

And those who DO NOT like it, do you make exceptions just to make the partner happy ?

Are there others who have different rules, may be allow the bbc bull and not the husband/ BF ?

Or do you simply prefer the hair pulling and not the face slapping?
Or simply the face slapping and not the hair pulling ?

Share your thoughts. Would love to hear your reasons for like or dislike and if ever those acts have changed your perception about a bf or partner ?

From a cucks perspective I think it is a good mental challenge. To see your wife dominated and you can’t step in to challenge the situation.

Your wife will know you are there and just letting it happen, which will make her realise even more that you are not the alpha male she needs in her life.

It sends out a message from the bull that he is the one, and you not responding as the Chuck sends out such a strong message to your wife.

From a cucks perspective I think it is a good mental challenge. To see your wife dominated and you can’t step in to challenge the situation.

Your wife will know you are there and just letting it happen, which will make her realise even more that you are not the alpha male she needs in her life.

It sends out a message from the bull that he is the one, and you not responding as the Chuck sends out such a strong message to your wife.
Ever get the urge to do that yourself or just happy to watch the bull take charge ?

I don't like face slapping. I don't understand how anyone can like that.
I do like hair pulling when I am having sex from doggy position, but not pulling too hard. Just enough to get my bull in deeper. hmmm.
Something tells me yours might be the majority opinion.
How about ass slapping / smacking during the doggy position ? Is that a turn off as well or does that arouse different emotion ?

It isn’t in my make up to do that. And that is why my wife goes off with other men. She needs that animalistic nature that great bulls have.

I know where I stand, I appreciate what her lovers give her
agreed.
I like to watch this sort of thing. But when I try to do it myself.... it’s just not ‘me’ and my wife giggles and finds it a bit silly.
I watched a very aggressive muscular gentleman make love to her, and he had hold of her hair almost the whole time.
Even in missionary. A big fist full of her hair (my wife has lovely long straight hair) and he used it to control her. Hurting her a little at times just to ensure she did exactly what he wanted.
this came very natural to him and she submitted in this way without it being ****** or fake.

similar to facials.
when I have cum on her Face, she politely smiles and then cleans up quickly.

when he came on her face, she lay there.... eyes closed, licking her lips and groaning.

agreed.
I like to watch this sort of thing. But when I try to do it myself.... it’s just not ‘me’ and my wife giggles and finds it a bit silly.
I watched a very aggressive muscular gentleman make love to her, and he had hold of her hair almost the whole time.
Even in missionary. A big fist full of her hair (my wife has lovely long straight hair) and he used it to control her. Hurting her a little at times just to ensure she did exactly what he wanted.
this came very natural to him and she submitted in this way without it being ****** or fake.

similar to facials.
when I have cum on her Face, she politely smiles and then cleans up quickly.

when he came on her face, she lay there.... eyes closed, licking her lips and groaning.
i can do it in the way she like but it is not easy _ i love her she is my queen .

I didn’t know but turns out I love it all. But I think it has to be from the right guy, one I’m really fond of. And this particular one that’s taught me I love this gives fabulous kisses and aftercare which is the best part! With him I’d consider all sorts of treatment.
If I may ask, how would describe the slapping and hair pulling by this guy.
Is it gentle, hard or something in between ?

What turns you on more about slapping and hair pulling ?
Is that the knowledge of the fact that your partner enjoys it or is it "the act" of being slapped and hair pulled itself . or it the combination of both?

If I may ask, how would describe the slapping and hair pulling by this guy.
Is it gentle, hard or something in between ?

What turns you on more about slapping and hair pulling ?
Is that the knowledge of the fact that your partner enjoys it or is it "the act" of being slapped and hair pulled itself . or it the combination of both?
The slaps are hard and out of the blue. In fact I was shocked the first time and then then
Second time I flinched. I think it just intensifies the sexual charge. I like when it seems like he’s losing himself a little, maybe getting primal. The hair pulling wasn’t so hard but surprising.

Back