Gangbang or Train?

A gang bang, a train doesn't work other than a, quick wham bam thank you Mam from each guy. If you take time and make it a love making experience with each guy the guys waiting will just get bored. A GB you can handle several guys at a time and no one feels left out

A gang bang, a train doesn't work other than a, quick wham bam thank you Mam from each guy. If you take time and make it a love making experience with each guy the guys waiting will just get bored. A GB you can handle several guys at a time and no one feels left out
Sex is the best experience a woman or a man can have here on earth. And gangbangs are the best sexual experience a woman can have.
Depending on the numbers, there might always be a bit of a train. The secret lies in the setup and the timing. Sucking all, or at least like 5 no longer than three min altogether helps keeping the interest, and how I suck cocks or balls gives them a clue of what might come ahead. Taking the initiative gives me the advantage against guys getting desperate or bored. I don't like black men losing their patience. They would start pulling arms, legs, breasts, and hair in opposite directions and I would end up like a doll in their hands. Mounting a man cowgirl or even missionary style gives control over one man, a second guy would use the other hole, and so they would prevent others from changing the position too early or randomly. And then the train part begins, unless I only have 3 guys in the room. That's when I enjoy it the most. Getting all the attention of these gentlemen, craving my body, my skin, taking care of my cavities, boobs, nipples, lips. The multitude of hands doint that, it's just priceless. And I feel honored when they cum inside me, letting me take care of their seed, and even more honored when they cum for a second round. And of course, those never ending orgasms given by that honor and attention, and foremost by those thick cocks rubbing inside and on my body, striving to stretch me, to conquer me, letting me squirt... And I'm so wet now...

Back