Fucks your girlfriend/wife the BBC with or without a condom ???

I have seen mine several times. Plus, i am bi, so i have taken some myself
I’m straight, but want her to take as much bbc as she can and judging by the dildo she’s gonna be able to handle huge and some !! Plus she’s not on birth control and wants it bare

I’m straight, but want her to take as much bbc as she can and judging by the dildo she’s gonna be able to handle huge and some !! Plus she’s not on birth control and wants it bare
I see. Sure you are purely straight? I was too until i saw my wife take a few cocks, at some point I couldn’t resist to suck one, and thats how it started

The times that I started out using condoms with a hotwife and then, ended up without it, is because the hotwife eventually wanted it off so she can feel that amazing BBC deep inside her natural and throbbing, so she can cream and cum all over it! ♠️

You cum on mine and I will cum in yours, deal?

The times that I started out using condoms with a hotwife and then, ended up without it, is because the hotwife eventually wanted it off so she can feel that amazing BBC deep inside her natural and throbbing, so she can cream and cum all over it! ♠️

You cum on mine and I will cum in yours, deal?
I cum in yours and you cum in my mouth, deal?

Condoms unless you test immediately before. Look up the STD rates, especially by race, and you'll be amazed at how many dumb people there are bragging about bareback with strangers.

Always no condom for BBC. When we first got into the LS before my first BBC I made them all wear condoms. My first Black Man I handed him a condom and he threw it across the room. From that point no BBC has had a condom with me and I love it.

Back