First BBC

Biggdaddy412

Male
Gold Member
From
MO, US
We have talked about playing with a BBC and my wife seemed to just be playing along with me, I guess she thought I was just being silly. We were at dinner and I made a joke about a 3 way and she shot back as she asked what was taking me so long to find a BBC. Now I am on Doublelist trying to find our first BBC. I found like 30 that might work but I have a couple of questions"
1- Should I look for the longest one I can find?
2- Should I look for the thickest one I can find?
3- Should I find one close so she can get serviced faster or further away so there would not be any accidental run ins?
4- We should probably meet at a hotel and not our house right? I think the latter.
5- Should we look for an older Bull or a younger one?
6- Before we even start is that the best time to talk to the prospective Bull and let him know our limits? Also let him know if he exceeds our guidelines we will have to part ways.
7- If we go the cuckold route and the wife and Bull start to meet without me, what am I expected to pay for when they play?

Coming from someone who’s almost there like you. You guys really should sit down and talk more. Make sure you know what she wants and likes, what level of participation she might like from you during it all. I think you guys need to have this pretty well talked through before approaching a guy. Know your limits too, for both of you and express that to your candidate. Ours is no anal no hitting, no ******* and no face slapping and that’s about it. I think this is very important for all. My wife has done told me, not too long, but pretty thick. She doesn’t want someone rough or dominate or anything like that. Smack her ass and maybe pull her hair a bit. We are a traditional cuckold couple in that she is in charge and calls the shots and will be in control. I don’t know that she cares about age so much. Maybe not too old or young, but in the end she says she has to connect with him on the right level. As far as paying, we’ll pay and be in charge of the room and situation. My 2 cents and they’re probably not worth much.

Back