Do wives still play with other races?

couplecurious7

Couple
Gold Member
Just curious how many wives go black only with their bulls eventually. My wife has dated black and Latino men and still find them very attractive but ended up with a white man (me). I am the one that started bringing hotwifing in the mix.

We have a Latino Bull friend and a few swinging couple friends. We have never played with but actually started asking the girls what their lifestyle was like, have you been with a women and of course if they ever been with a Black man. Both girls said they have been with a few. So we asked if the “once you go “ saying and both said for them no. They still play with all types.

Obviously swinging and hotwifing have totally different dynamics. And as a white husband I just love the contrast as it’s so much different than me.

Thanks for helping my curiosity.

Nice!!! The only thing I can say is… yes, my wife likes men that don’t look like me. So yes, black and Latino men for that. It works for both of us because I don’t look like either of them. She likes the contrast and difference in size and color. Not that I am small but she likes around 8-9” thick. I am only about 6.5 but not even close to thick like some of these guys.

Interesting. Yeah, I’ve dated a lot of women that had the black exclusively phase. Black and white relationships always turned me on. In high school I dated almost nothing but black girls. It’s very weird how that works.

Just curious how many wives go black only with their bulls eventually. My wife has dated black and Latino men and still find them very attractive but ended up with a white man (me). I am the one that started bringing hotwifing in the mix.

We have a Latino Bull friend and a few swinging couple friends. We have never played with but actually started asking the girls what their lifestyle was like, have you been with a women and of course if they ever been with a Black man. Both girls said they have been with a few. So we asked if the “once you go “ saying and both said for them no. They still play with all types.

Obviously swinging and hotwifing have totally different dynamics. And as a white husband I just love the contrast as it’s so much different than me.

Thanks for helping my curiosity.
My wife is blond and very pale. Therefore having the contrast of having a black Bull with my pale blond wife is very sensual.
As it is often stated on this site, it is not just the size of the Bull's package. A Bull has to have a specific attitude and demeanor both in and out of the bedroom. Some call it 'swagger' or confidence, but it is something that is very attractive to hotwives, cucks, stags & vixen.

My wife will play with all races as long as they are nice, respectful and clean. She isn't that impressed with extra large cocks. She really likes her cocks between 6" and 8". She has found out by our experience in going to house parties where the hosts invited a few BBC's. My wife was 19 and the youngest lady with a hot sexy body at our first house party. At this house party there was 5 very handsome black men and 4 of them were very nice and respectful to my wife and myself, 1 of them had an ego that rubbed a lot of the couples the wrong way but still played a lot, even with my wife. When we arrived at the party, we were only there about 10 minutes when one the black man came to me and politely asked if my wife and I were available to go in a room and play, he also said he brought his girlfriend to the party and I told him I am but he would need to ask my wife. In a few minutes, we were all naked and my head was between the black guy's girlfriends thighs eating her delicious pussy while my wife made like a dog with a BBC pounding her. My wife's first black cock was 9" but she said he knew how to use his cock without hurting her. She later that evening was tucked by all 5 black cocks along with 6 white cocks. Later that evening, the host wife gathered all the black men and several of the women gave them a blowjob so she could measure their cocks. 1 was 8", 2 were 9", 1 was 10" and amazingly 1 was 11". My wife hated the 11" cock because she said he did not know how to use a cock that big. This guy didn't do anything to get her juices flowing he just jabbed it in and went town and when he was done, my wife was *******. We went to our hotel room after that since he was her last cock of the night.

Her is a couple pics of my wife when she was 19 so you can see why she was in so much demand at the party.

Attachments

• 20190311_223040.jpg
    20190311_223040.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 11
  • 20190311_223017.jpg
    20190311_223017.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
  • 20140730_163137-1.jpg
    20140730_163137-1.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 11
  • 100_0838-1.jpg
    100_0838-1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 9
B
My wife will play with all races as long as they are nice, respectful and clean. She isn't that impressed with extra large cocks. She really likes her cocks between 6" and 8". She has found out by our experience in going to house parties where the hosts invited a few BBC's. My wife was 19 and the youngest lady with a hot sexy body at our first house party. At this house party there was 5 very handsome black men and 4 of them were very nice and respectful to my wife and myself, 1 of them had an ego that rubbed a lot of the couples the wrong way but still played a lot, even with my wife. When we arrived at the party, we were only there about 10 minutes when one the black man came to me and politely asked if my wife and I were available to go in a room and play, he also said he brought his girlfriend to the party and I told him I am but he would need to ask my wife. In a few minutes, we were all naked and my head was between the black guy's girlfriends thighs eating her delicious pussy while my wife made like a dog with a BBC pounding her. My wife's first black cock was 9" but she said he knew how to use his cock without hurting her. She later that evening was tucked by all 5 black cocks along with 6 white cocks. Later that evening, the host wife gathered all the black men and several of the women gave them a blowjob so she could measure their cocks. 1 was 8", 2 were 9", 1 was 10" and amazingly 1 was 11". My wife hated the 11" cock because she said he did not know how to use a cock that big. This guy didn't do anything to get her juices flowing he just jabbed it in and went town and when he was done, my wife was *******. We went to our hotel room after that since he was her last cock of the night.

Her is a couple pics of my wife when she was 19 so you can see why she was in so much demand at the party.
Eing polite clean and honest are the requirements in the Groupe we belong to there are 4 black couples in the group

Were still very new to IR, 3 men so far 2 of which have been oral only. While there are so many things we wish to explore by adding this type of play to our lives I do not think I will every limit my partners to any one specific race.

Back