Desire or Excuse

I know I speak quite negatively about the cuckold role. I am not going to speak from feelings but from experience. My dick gets hard as a cuck just as much as yours. But when its an excuse to not make an effect in daily life it can take a dark turn. So please remember that dick size isnt what makes you a man. I have met many bulls with large dicks that are the biggest crybabies. Remember being a cuck is about sharing the love of women with other men NOT about hating yourself into feeling false love.

I know I speak quite negatively about the cuckold role. I am not going to speak from feelings but from experience. My dick gets hard as a cuck just as much as yours. But when its an excuse to not make an effect in daily life it can take a dark turn. So please remember that dick size isnt what makes you a man. I have met many bulls with large dicks that are the biggest crybabies. Remember being a cuck is about sharing the love of women with other men NOT about hating yourself into feeling false love.

Well said and to my mind if you're talking to what I regard as a genuine experienced Bull it's not something that you even need to explain. I used to cuckold a rather lovely couple and objectively speaking as an MMA trainer the cuck could very easily kick the ******* out of me if so inclined. To my mind just as a sub "allows" a Dom to dominate her a real Bull knows that he is being "allowed" to cuckold a cuck however subtle or overt that it may be.

Last edited:
NO OFFENSE BUT FUCK YOU BRO. OBVIOUSLY ITS DESIRE. SURE AS HELL AINT NO EXCUSE FOR ME. SHE FOUND ME OUT. IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND I WOULDVE JUMPED TO THE MOON. SEE ALOT OF US WHITEBOYS DONT THINK ABOUT WHATS IMPORTANT. YES SHES MY WIFE, BUT SHOULD I GIVE HER LAME USELESS, NO MOVES FOR 3MINS OF SEX. OR WOULD YOU RATHER WATCH A FUCKING STUD, A BLACK BULL, WITH DIAMONDS IN HIS EARS, AND JEWELRY ON, AND BEING A MAN AND TELLING OUR WHITE PASTY ASSES TO SIT DOWN AND TELL US THEYRE ABOUT TO BLOW IN OUR WIFES STOMACH. IM CUMMING AS WELL BECAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO CUM WHEN BLACK MEN ARE INVOLVED

That’s the Stag and Vixen way. That’s not a cuck.

This post wasn't for the hubbies or the bulls. Just like my whole site is for the has-beens and the wannabes. At 30, I have never had a relationship not start off as a pretty extreme cuckold one. Which is bad for so many younger guys like myself who really never had regular sex enough to be all about giving it up for women they don't even have yet.

Back