Cucks who only watch and clean up

Are there any guys out there who would want to spoil someone's wife with the reward of watching them and cleaning them up after?

Nothing else, just that. Maybe get a hotel room to have it done.

The couple provides the wife and bull(s).

Caveat: my Hotwife and I might be interested in adding this dynamic to the right Cuck. If you respond to that, Pic please and what you desire.
That's exactly what I want

Are there any guys out there who would want to spoil someone's wife with the reward of watching them and cleaning them up after?

Nothing else, just that. Maybe get a hotel room to have it done.

The couple provides the wife and bull(s).

Caveat: my Hotwife and I might be interested in adding this dynamic to the right Cuck. If you respond to that, Pic please and what you desire.
I've paid women to let me go down on them, and I've gone down to clean up my GF many times. I'd probably even pay the right woman to let me perform clean-up duties in such a situation as well.

Confused are you asking for a male to watch your wife fuck other men and be the clean up guy? Why aren’t you doing that? For me I love to watch hot ladies have sex and I love cleaning up, but I also love to be the last to fuck her. I love that hot swollen cum filled pussy nothing hotter for me than to be last in a train of guys fucking a hot wife!
💯

Back