Cuckold training

I am a 60 6'2 250 MWM BI SUBMISSIVE BOTTOM looking for a DOM or A BULL to train me how to be the best cuck that I can be . My wife doesn't believe that I wouldn't go through with. I want her to be serviced by a BC
My wife said the same thing about not being able to go through with it. To make sure I could I found and was under the control of a dominant man for a year or so.
it was a telephone relationship but his dominance over me was exciting. I trusted him and felt good when we spoke.
He had me do things I would have never done without his help.
I am still a wannabe but have no doubt I could still be a loving cuckold largely due to his help.
Wish you success.

My wife said the same thing about not being able to go through with it. To make sure I could I found and was under the control of a dominant man for a year or so.
it was a telephone relationship but his dominance over me was exciting. I trusted him and felt good when we spoke.
He had me do things I would have never done without his help.
I am still a wannabe but have no doubt I could still be a loving cuckold largely due to his help.
Wish you success.
I had a different experience with a DOM. I found him online and after talking over 2 weeks and endless typing i agreed to meet him at my house so he could explain to me about submissive and dominance. I let him and he struck like a Cobra with his voice and hands as he told me to get on my knees and pushed me down. he told me to undo his belt, take his cock out and open my mouth. I could stop myself as I obeyed his commands over the next 2 hours. He ****** me to deepthroat his cock but after the gagging and near puking i could easily take all 8 inches of his thick cock. he then moved on to me riming his ass for 30 minutes and I heard him grunt. I expected him to cum in my mouth and he did for the first spurt but the rest he blasted on my face unexpectedly. Several spurts landed in my eyes which burned but once he was done coming he wiped hat was left on the tip of his cock on my cheeks. I watched him put his pants on and leave, we never got together again. It was hard explaining to my wife why my eyes were red and bloodshot. Everything we did was the first time for me, I had never been with a guy before but that has left me wanting for more. I see Cuckolding as a way of doing both....

I had a different experience with a DOM. I found him online and after talking over 2 weeks and endless typing i agreed to meet him at my house so he could explain to me about submissive and dominance. I let him and he struck like a Cobra with his voice and hands as he told me to get on my knees and pushed me down. he told me to undo his belt, take his cock out and open my mouth. I could stop myself as I obeyed his commands over the next 2 hours. He ****** me to deepthroat his cock but after the gagging and near puking i could easily take all 8 inches of his thick cock. he then moved on to me riming his ass for 30 minutes and I heard him grunt. I expected him to cum in my mouth and he did for the first spurt but the rest he blasted on my face unexpectedly. Several spurts landed in my eyes which burned but once he was done coming he wiped hat was left on the tip of his cock on my cheeks. I watched him put his pants on and leave, we never got together again. It was hard explaining to my wife why my eyes were red and bloodshot. Everything we did was the first time for me, I had never been with a guy before but that has left me wanting for more. I see Cuckolding as a way of doing both....
Wow sounds very enjoyable.
Mine took place over a year or so. My dom was very gentle but firm. I really felt at ease with him. Over time he supported and encouraged me to suck cock. My first step was to just jerk off a cock which I found quite easy to do. Actually I went a little further the first time and made him cum. Next was to suck cock which was more difficult for me to do at first but really enjoyed the feelings of giving pleasure and my new found submissiveness.
On the phone he had me jerk off and cum but rather than end the call he firmly encouraged me to keep jerking so I could cum a second time. He said I needed to be able to get hard a second time so when he was fucking my wife I would still be aroused and not ruin the moment for him and my wife. Many times he had me cum a second time. I really miss him at times but learned a lot about how to be a good cuckold.

Back