Cuckold and friends

Now that you're the cuckold that you or your wife wanted, has she expressed desire to fuck your friends? Have any of your friends accidently found out you were a cuckold and tried to fuck your wife? How did they treat you afterwards?

Excellent question but, she should NEVER fuck any mutual friends unless, it's agreed upon by both and consider potential long-term ramifications. Screwing close to home is kinKy but, very DANGEROUS.

Last edited:
I became a cuckie before we were married. When my Wife to be was my gf she sat me down and explained that my pee pee was just to tiny to take care of business, so she was going to have other men. I started crying and begging but to no avail. She told me that is how it would be and that she loved me and would take care of me, but I had the option to just get up and leave. I stayed and that night I watched for the first time. I was on fire. My little pee pee throbbed, and I almost fainted. He was so gentle with her yet so very firm. He called me over to massage his balls while he came in her and I just obeyed. I knew that this was my lot in life and have embraced it since. I am a proud and happy cuckie.

I became a cuckie before we were married. When my Wife to be was my gf she sat me down and explained that my pee pee was just to tiny to take care of business, so she was going to have other men. I started crying and begging but to no avail. She told me that is how it would be and that she loved me and would take care of me, but I had the option to just get up and leave. I stayed and that night I watched for the first time. I was on fire. My little pee pee throbbed, and I almost fainted. He was so gentle with her yet so very firm. He called me over to massage his balls while he came in her and I just obeyed. I knew that this was my lot in life and have embraced it since. I am a proud and happy cuckie.

Great story with no pics??

My name is Martin and my partners is Rebekah. I am 40 and she is 38. We have 2 children and are in a relationship that has stagnated. Sex is non existent and her only release of sexual tension is when she gets me to fuck her with one of her dildos and talk dirty to her. I now rarely have normal straight sex with her. In part this is due to the fact we have bought several dildos over the years, but her favorite is her medium 6-8" to large black 8-10" dildos. She also loves her ass being played with, and has a selection of butt plugs which again she likes to have inserted when being played with. She was a virgin when we met and has little experience of men or sexual relationships. She now is very sexually repressed and fantasising about meeting other men. When we have fun with the toys for her satisfaction she likes me to call her a slut and comes very quickly when asked if she want to cheat on me with other men or fuck a black guy. She fantasises about black men (Idris Elba and Anthony Joshua in paticular) and often when she was younger would go to nightclubs with two of her female friends to dance to the type of r and b and garage music in Milton Keynes where groups of black lads often gathered. She now at 38 continues to go away with her female friends to Marbella to have girlie weekends away. These involve day and nightclubs and laying around in bikinis by the pool. Alcoholic drinks and large groups of men are on offer. During her last trip away I received several excited texts when Anthony Joshua frequented the resort she was staying in, this made her weekend and was put all over facebook.

Back