Confession - I was a racist.

Rap Rapper GIF by Lil Durk

Nahh you come do it tiny man 💥💥💥🔫
Look at
All
Racist
Monkeys

Hello everyone, since I have been on this forum for many years, I decided that I had to write this post. I kind of want to confess to you.

Yes, I was a racist, and today I am ashamed of it. I grew up in a conservative family and a racist environment. I didn't realize how brainwashed I was back then.
The frequent use of certain words about black people, just thinking negatively about them was vile. Once, in front of my eyes, a group of nationalists beat up a black boy, and I did nothing, nothing.
I belonged and still belong to a patriotic organization, but I got rid of racism. Racism is a mental illness. But even though I've gone through a transformation, I still have a grudge in my heart because of who I was.
I'm not looking for absolution because it can't be justified. I just had to get it out, this forum helped me and I feel I owe the users an explanation.

I'm sorry and I sincerely apologize. Greetings, Kasia from Polan

Hello everyone, since I have been on this forum for many years, I decided that I had to write this post. I kind of want to confess to you.

Yes, I was a racist, and today I am ashamed of it. I grew up in a conservative family and a racist environment. I didn't realize how brainwashed I was back then.
The frequent use of certain words about black people, just thinking negatively about them was vile. Once, in front of my eyes, a group of nationalists beat up a black boy, and I did nothing, nothing.
I belonged and still belong to a patriotic organization, but I got rid of racism. Racism is a mental illness. But even though I've gone through a transformation, I still have a grudge in my heart because of who I was.
I'm not looking for absolution because it can't be justified. I just had to get it out, this forum helped me and I feel I owe the users an explanation.

I'm sorry and I sincerely apologize. Greetings, Kasia from Poland
People hate or fear what they don't understand that's why it's so much hate in the world now im glad you got it out your system that's why we all here interracial passion I had a playmate her husband was very racist but she loved black guys to the point she wasn't even turned on with having sex with him I really hate racism it felt good fucking her while he was at work

I'm sorry and I sincerely apologize. Greetings, Kasia from Poland
Hey Kasia take it easy on yourself luv you was taught that ! It wasn’t naturally from you however your own admission truly frees you from any guilt associated with such a mind set ! You was wrongly indoctrinated however you’ve grown to know better now it’s all about being better! Stay true to yourself luv

Back