Come clean with your other Kinks!

I would love to find a dominant sexy black couple to dominate me and my husband.
CuckCpl4BBC we love reading your posts. Consider hubby and I fans. Am breaking one of our rules about posting pics, but here goes. Part of our home collection from when hubby was in the bdsm lifestyle, before I met him. Not pictured are the three tens units with electric butt plugs and cock harness.... which we never use either! (eyes roll). If you love anal, butt can't get that itch scratched right away, the tens butt plug is nice...it causes your sphinchter to contract and release *******, from mild to wild, with a nice tingling sensation(based on the output setting).
Lea
toys1.jpgtoys2.jpgtoys3.jpgtoys4 (1).jpg

So ill be honest, interracial is probably my 4th or 5th top kink. My biggest is a woman who takes control. Not really in a bdsn way, but just bossy. Like when im going down on my wife and she pulls on my hair and gives me a light smack. Latley when im about to finish she will put her hand around my neck and give it a light squeeze. Holy fuck is it hot. She won't let me do it to her.
I think its a pure power thing for her.

Also I love eating dat booty

So ill be honest, interracial is probably my 4th or 5th top kink. My biggest is a woman who takes control. Not really in a bdsn way, but just bossy. Like when im going down on my wife and she pulls on my hair and gives me a light smack. Latley when im about to finish she will put her hand around my neck and give it a light squeeze. Holy fuck is it hot. She won't let me do it to her.
I think its a pure power thing for her.

Also I love eating dat booty
Licking my girls ass is my favorite thing to do!

I like the girl to clean her grool off my cock. Making her taste her own pussy does it for me.

I like cumming in her hair...almosy for the fact of how poorly its received. Seriously watch her freak out. That i dont do often.

Back