Calling yourself a QOS or wearing the tatoo

I absolutely agree with this.

I've been tempted to offer to pay for any real QoS women to get the tats, in fact. I'm a huge believer in showing off your QoS status.
I’ve had some of my fans help pay for some of my tattoos. I’m still planning on getting more so if anyone would like to contribute and put your money where your mouth is then y’all know where to find me. 😉🖤 :qos:

This is just my opinion I know it's going to rub some the wrong way me and one of my hot wives were discussing those that call themselves it or wear the tattoo. I feel like if you have not been blackened or had sex with a black guy you can't call yourself a QOS or wear the tattoo. It's false advertising.
Ehhhhh, What is wrong with those wanting to pretend? How many BBC does she have to take to "earn" the tat. What if it is just a bedroom fantasy or she has been with one, or like the attention it being or maybe she is hoping it will attract a certain person . Do you go up to the people flying the american flag and say you are not a true patriot unless you have done this....and who is taken the survey?

Not what I said. The point is that the permanent ink leaves little question as to the validity of the QOS claim. A woman can still be a QOS and not have the ink; I know I was for about a decade prior to having any QOS tattoos. The point, again, is that you can fake it with the temp tattoos and get some thirsty guys to say, “Wow I didn’t know she was a QOS!” when in reality it’s possible a woman wearing the temp tattoo has never even seen a black cock in person; as opposed to a woman having the real deal not generally having to try and convince anyone. That’s all. I’ve seen content creators that wear the temp tattoos and only ever use black dildos call themselves a QOS. It’s an abomination and an affront to us real Queens in my opinion.
If you have not been with a black man then it’s probably not a great idea to call yourself a QOS or wear it. I agree with DFW QOS

I'm curious and wondering if you three have experienced any weird behavior from people when you're wearing your Q.O.S ♠️ apparel in public or behind closed doors 🤷🏾‍♂️👀.

For me personally, the Queen of Spades lifestyle has never offended me. But the other day, I had a conversation with a white woman who's a discord server called Blacked Sanctuary and she was reminding me how the Queen Of Spades lifestyle and symbol is derogatory towards my people.

Other than that this is no shade against you three and I hope you lovely women are doing well 🙏🏾🤗🕉️☮️✨💕.

Last edited:
My avatar is my only real tattoo expressing my desire to be gangbanged by 5 bbc's! I've been enjoying bbc's for 5yrs now but only one at a time. I think of myself as a a QOS in training and will add a Q to my tattoo once I've enjoyed a gangbang!

I'm curious and wondering if you three have experienced any weird behavior from people when you're wearing your Q.O.S ♠️ apparel in public or behind closed doors 🤷🏾‍♂️👀.

For me personally, the Queen of Spades lifestyle has never offended me. But the other day, I had a conversation with a white woman who's a discord server called Blacked Sanctuary and she was reminding me how the Queen Of Spades lifestyle and symbol is derogatory towards my people.

Other than that this is no shade against you three and I hope you lovely women are doing well 🙏🏾🤗🕉️☮️✨💕.
She sounds like an idiot. 😂 Nice of her to white-splain her projection to you though. 😂

My QOS hotwife wants a spade tattoo but she says she wants a bull to have it put on her. She thinks it would mean more of a bull had her branded instead of me getting it for her

My QOS hotwife wants a spade tattoo but she says she wants a bull to have it put on her. She thinks it would mean more of a bull had her branded instead of me getting it for her
I think the bull should indicate where to set the QoS tattoo. In the case of a temporary one, the bull should do it personally. Then the bull decides whether the tattoo should be visible or invisible.

Absolutely! My beautiful white wife whore had been servicing all superior black men who wanted a piece of her ass for over a decade, before getting branded a BBC whore for life with her QoS tattoo.

Attachments

• IMG_20240410_202527.jpg
    IMG_20240410_202527.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20240402_145313.jpg
    IMG_20240402_145313.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20240402_145144.jpg
    IMG_20240402_145144.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20240402_145126.jpg
    IMG_20240402_145126.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20240402_145120.jpg
    IMG_20240402_145120.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 23
  • 20230916_162328_HDR.jpg
    20230916_162328_HDR.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20240116_144254 (1).jpg
    IMG_20240116_144254 (1).jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 30
Always wonder why people say "superior black men". What's up with that? 🤷‍♂️
Personally, I like to say superior BBC or superior black men as a way of leaning in to the Dom/sub aspects of cuckolding. I'm aroused by dirty talk, including humiliation and degradation. So saying superior when referring to black men using and breeding my beautiful QoS branded white wife whore because she's married to an inferior impotent pathetic sissy white boi faggot cuck is just part of the fun and games.

Personally, I like to say superior BBC or superior black men as a way of leaning in to the Dom/sub aspects of cuckolding. I'm aroused by dirty talk, including humiliation and degradation. So saying superior when referring to black men using and breeding my beautiful QoS branded white wife whore because she's married to an inferior impotent pathetic sissy white boi faggot cuck is just part of the fun and games.
Ummm okay

Exactly, the QOS:qos: temp tats that 7 wears for her dates show her dedication and commitment to only being used by black gentlemen when she is available for a single gentleman. If you haven't been blacked and committed to being black only you should not wear the tat.

This is our credo:
Enjoy the adventures of 7of9 a HW and QOS using her sexuality to please black gentlemen. Know your “likes” are appreciated, turn her on and reinforce her behavior. When 7 wears a QOS tattoo know that she is openly acknowledging:
  • She is very attracted to black men. She loves having sex with black men.
  • She loves big black cock.
  • She favors black cock over all others and when swinging seeks to be black cock exclusive.
  • She loves the Hot Wife Lifestyle of intimacy and pleasure with black men.
Wearing the QOS says there is no going back, my husband approves, encourages, and arranges dates with black men for mutual pleasure.

View attachment 6894831View attachment 6894833View attachment 6894838
Happy Star Trek GIF by Paramount+

Back