Black Queens encouraging their Men

How do we feel about the black women out there who openly promote their men to take snowbunnies into the shadow realm.
The idea of a black cuckquean or a black lady who loves to see their men taking the white females.

lastly are there black females out there promoting this lifestyle - if yes whats your viewpoint ( cuckquean - bi - lesbian - domination - voyeur - sharing is caring )

sorry for any terms used incorrectly :)
I would totally love that ,it takes a special sista that's gonna allow that let alone successfully seduce white hoes,

You'd love to share in some white pussy too, wouldn't you Baby?? Would you like to dominate or be dominated??
I'd love to dominant

I'd love to find a woman 18-30 breeding age preferably white

She says to me I'm in charge fully of her

First thing I'd do is take in her in bathroom flush her pills

Or when in middle of sex with a black man just as hes about to cum I'd say to her I've switched her pill with a multi vitamin

I'd love to dominant

I'd love to find a woman 18-30 breeding age preferably white

She says to me I'm in charge fully of her

First thing I'd do is take in her in bathroom flush her pills

Or when in middle of sex with a black man just as hes about to cum I'd say to her I've switched her pill with a multi vitamin
You want us filling them with black seed, good girl!!! But what pleasure do you want from them?? You want to ride their faces, take them with strap-ons, what to pleasure you??

You want us filling them with black seed, good girl!!! But what pleasure do you want from them?? You want to ride their faces, take them with strap-ons, what to pleasure you??
I see pleasure seeing black men knocking white women up especially if they gave cuckold bfs

Even better when they don't know telling them to get the bf to eat them out when home

My best idea would be a bi sexual black guy who goes round with me getting as many white guys as possible to become girls as they ain't men so either lock cock or go femmine

Back