Anyone on here that are girth/size queens?

Longlips16

Couple
Are there any other women or couples on here that are grith/size queens? If so what do you like about it? What's your goal size? Best methods of stretching? Do you sometimes hurt from a good stretch or the day after? Do you like the feeling or look after being stretched? Do anyone try and alter the appearance of their vaginas so it looks large or or well used? Libia stretching? No real threads on this topic... would love to hear about it!!!

If II have to choose, I'll take thickness over length. I LOVE feeling full to capacity, over a longer thinner cervix pounder. My irgasms are much stronger and faster when stuffed full,
We have done some labia stretching, trying to get a "hang down" look to my lips, but not with much success. I receive compliments ALL the time from Lovers about how tight I am and the muscle control I have. One special Blak Lover called it "like a hand", I can squeeze so tightly that I can push a cock out of me if its not deep enough inside. And if it is, they cum FAST when I do this!!!
I wouldn't soend a lot of time "stretching" your pussy, I would recommend thousands of keegles instead. J (the wife)

I’d say my wife is a size queen.

View attachment 6798299
To put it in perspective, the one on the left if 8.5” insertable and 6.25” around. The two in the middle are ones she uses 90% of the time we have sex and are 8” insertable and 9” around and 8.5” insertable by 9.75” around. The one all the way to right I can’t remember the length, but it’s 13.5” around. She hasn’t fully taken that one yet. Her biggest that she’s taken around is a few pictures down that is 12.5” around.

View attachment 6798302
9” around

View attachment 6798303View attachment 6798304View attachment 6798305
9.75” around and first cock she ever squirted on.

View attachment 6798307
Can’t take all of this one, yet….

View attachment 6798309
12.5” around. She squirted with this one on my birthday.

View attachment 6798310
11.25” around and 10” insertable.
Hot!! 🔥 Lady 💋

I’d say my wife is a size queen.

View attachment 6798299
To put it in perspective, the one on the left if 8.5” insertable and 6.25” around. The two in the middle are ones she uses 90% of the time we have sex and are 8” insertable and 9” around and 8.5” insertable by 9.75” around. The one all the way to right I can’t remember the length, but it’s 13.5” around. She hasn’t fully taken that one yet. Her biggest that she’s taken around is a few pictures down that is 12.5” around.

View attachment 6798302
9” around

View attachment 6798303View attachment 6798304View attachment 6798305
9.75” around and first cock she ever squirted on.

View attachment 6798307
Can’t take all of this one, yet….

View attachment 6798309
12.5” around. She squirted with this one on my birthday.

View attachment 6798310
11.25” around and 10” insertable.
This is such a hot post

I would regard myself as a size queen. I always had problems feeling my bf even though he's my first sexual partner. He's small and thin though. From my experience with toys, at least 7 inches and thick is the best, anything below is unsatisfactory to me.
WELCUM to the sunny Island 🏝️ Would you like to feel 9.5 Inch or 23 cm in your tight little Pussy and Butthole? 😘

I consider myself a sizequeen but I never understood the girth vs. length thing. Maybe not equally important but still both very important… when I say that I am into big cocks of course I don’t mean a 9 inch toothpick …

And then the next guys turn up saying: but it’s how you use it!? Yeah right… but you can’t use what you don’t have, can you!? 😬

I consider myself a sizequeen but I never understood the girth vs. length thing. Maybe not equally important but still both very important… when I say that I am into big cocks of course I don’t mean a 9 inch toothpick …

And then the next guys turn up saying: but it’s how you use it!? Yeah right… but you can’t use what you don’t have, can you!? 😬
Love your honesty.

Back