Any white women or couples that actually want to be black bred and impregnated?

My wife and I knew a couple back in the 90’s she had two interracial sons by two different men. Her white husband proudly raised them and they were a happy family. And this was in rural Arkansas! To my knowledge they are still together! I was always jealous of them! My wife and are past being able to have any more children but we agree that this would have been great!

I would love to breed a white woman that loves handsome black men and I do want to give a well to do white couples a biracial baby in their lives I always wanted to breed white women single and or married I don't care if you are blonde brunette or even ginger redhead with freckles or not but I do love white women with tattoos and other body ink as well always been a dream of mine to get a white woman knocked up by a handsome black man like me and to give a well deserving white couple a biracial baby that is my greatest joy helping out a white couple by getting a white woman knocked up if this is you please contact me in care of this website you won't regret it!!

298526507_2034164550103494_3281144654378438711_n.jpegI would like to know if there’s any women or couples out there that are interested in a successful breeding and be impregnated with black seed, leave your thoughts and comments below, would love to hear from you all

Dear Black Kings,

this is indeed a very controversial but enticing topic. For unknown reasons, many white men want their wives or girlfriends to not only have sex with a dark, tall, handsome black man, but also get knocked up by him. The reasons are unclear. Is it some kind of evolutionary instinct to enrich our DNA? Does it have something to do with environmental reasons? Perhaps social reasons, like white guilt? What ever the reasons, it is not the white cuckold or the black king that decides, from who they will get knocked up by, but the female. The cuck only has to agree to help be a surrogate dad. For everything their are push and pull factors. I believe, if the pull factors outweigh the push factors, then their are going to be real instances where the wife will get knocked up and give birth to the offspring of the black king.

Pull factors include: 1. That the cuck is infertile, either mentally or physically. 2. White guilt and reparations. 3. Selective breeding, the couple decides that the black king has better enriching DNA. 4. Monitory reasons, if for example, the black king is willing to help pay for his own offspring, but it gets raised by the cuckold couple.
Push factors include: 1. What family members and neighbors will say or think can affect the couples self esteem, especially in the suburbs. 2. Not raising ones own offspring can affect a cucks love for the black kings offspring. 3. It can be a financial burden for the cuckold.

So, if any black king has any thoughts to this, I would be very interested, why you believe or can argue, why the pull factors outweigh the push factors.??

Please watch the inspiring video below.

View attachment file.mp4

Back