Would you like to be my white faggot?

I'm genuinely looking for white cucks that love and enjoying humiliation, degrading and serving a black mistress. A cuck that fantasies about findom/femdom/chastity/BNWO/feminisation. Only serious subs. You Must be ready to serve on cam because distance, you must have telegram or whatsapp and twitter. My dm is open.

Pls Note: I'm strict and I hate excuses.

I'm genuinely looking for white cucks that love and enjoying humiliation, degrading and serving a black mistress. A cuck that fantasies about findom/femdom/chastity/BNWO/feminisation. Only serious subs. You Must be ready to serve on cam because distance, you must have telegram or whatsapp and twitter. My dm is open.

Please make me do whatever you want

I would love to serve you my queen.

Young whiteboi here, id love to be exposed and humiliated. Dm me if you can, it wouldn't let me

Attachments

• 20240511_151405.jpg
    20240511_151405.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 159

Where are you? Ready to serve

I would absolutely love to serve and obey you

Mistress I am a white sissy slut who never had the chance to be cucked by my ex wife and so I crave the experience. I am on Tele Twitter and Skype. This is a picture I took moments ago.

Attachments

• 133544CF-E62F-44FE-AFC9-6D3CD288C2D8.jpeg
    133544CF-E62F-44FE-AFC9-6D3CD288C2D8.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 8

im genuinely interested.. i love humiliation and getting degraded and everybody loves to serve a black mistress. findom and chasity sadly aren't my thing if im honest but femdom, sissyfication, feminization, cuckolding, ****** bi, blackmail and bnwo really really really are! i want nothing more then to surrender and submit to you, get trained by you and to be owned and controlled by you mistress. your pleasure and satisfactiom will be my only goals.... always!!

Back