Would you 🤔 have you 😉 lets have a friendly convo 😘

Never fell in love with a playmate because I intentionally only play with women who are married and attached and are not available! Also, to do so would be a violation of the primary rule in the swing lifestyle!

There is an unwritten protocol and adequate among the Bulls and that is "we borrow, we do not take"!
.Real Bulls don't accept love and affection that it not theirs to accept! Even when a playmate loses focus because of the depth of intimacy and the quality of sexual play, a good Bull knows that he is the last line of defense and will always look out for the couple's best interest which means shutting down any offers of misfocused love and affection! Even if that means losing connection with the couple altogether!

Never fell in love with a playmate because I intentionally only play with women who are married and attached and are not available! Also, to do so would be a violation of the primary rule in the swing lifestyle!

There is an unwritten protocol and adequate among the Bulls and that is "we borrow, we do not take"!
.Real Bulls don't accept love and affection that it not theirs to accept! Even when a playmate loses focus because of the depth of intimacy and the quality of sexual play, a good Bull knows that he is the last line of defense and will always look out for the couple's best interest which means shutting down any offers of misfocused love and affection! Even if that means losing connection with the couple altogether!
Wow.. I understand you're getting what you came for, as is she, but it does seem a bit empty. I guess that's what you kind of need to be able to focus on the task, which again seems rather empty. I would think the passion isn't truly passion, it's completely carnal would that be an accurate assessment?

Wow.. I understand you're getting what you came for, as is she, but it does seem a bit empty. I guess that's what you kind of need to be able to focus on the task, which again seems rather empty. I would think the passion isn't truly passion, it's completely carnal would that be an accurate assessment?
I understand where your questions are coming from and it's understandable seeing how you view it from the outside position and not the bulls position. For you all the passion comes from the thrill of " forbidden fruit" having a black cock is for you white people and your families. So to you all it doesn't feel empty. This game of picking and choosing BBC like cattle to spice up boring marriages where weather it's the husband or the wife that isn't being sexually fulfilled with their normal sex life in the relationship.

Then there's Us who are fully aware of what it is and why you all look to fuck us so it's always empty and just sex for the most part in the way you're viewing it. Our passion comes from our aggression. That's something that is always there inside us. Just like how cuck and queen of spades couples put on their mask 🎭 for play time, as do we when we get the opportunity to defile one of you in front of your husbands and bfs worry free. So that's why it's easy to take up the position and mind frame that Jdingo mentioned because for the most part We bulls don't have a problem with not blurring the lines.

I understand where your questions are coming from and it's understandable seeing how you view it from the outside position and not the bulls position. For you all the passion comes from the thrill of " forbidden fruit" having a black cock is for you white people and your families. So to you all it doesn't feel empty. This game of picking and choosing BBC like cattle to spice up boring marriages where weather it's the husband or the wife that isn't being sexually fulfilled with their normal sex life in the relationship.

Then there's Us who are fully aware of what it is and why you all look to fuck us so it's always empty and just sex for the most part in the way you're viewing it. Our passion comes from our aggression. That's something that is always there inside us. Just like how cuck and queen of spades couples put on their mask 🎭 for play time, as do we when we get the opportunity to defile one of you in front of your husbands and bfs worry free. So that's why it's easy to take up the position and mind frame that Jdingo mentioned because for the most part We bulls don't have a problem with not blurring the lines.
I guess for me and I only speak for myself. I'm not in the LS at all. I'm here bc I actually date and in relationships with black men. It's my preference. Now when I go to swing clubs which is more my LS I'm there for one thing and one thing only, so I understand sex without connection, but some "bulls" "couples" have the same guy it's like a regular but when the sex is now on the regular, you're in these people's lives how do you not get attached? I'm also starting to realize that just like they see "bulls" as meat, " bulls" see the white female as meat too. So I suppose it's empty from both sides. Huh.. I don't think I could do that. Even at the clubs if I see the same people over and over I change location, LOL

I am a Bull in the swingers lifestyle and I am only here for adult fun and recreation! That's not empty!

Going to an amusement park just to enjoy the rides, the adrenaline rush, the excitement, the interaction of sharing fun and thrills with other people, is not empty! To me Going to a swingers event or meeting a hotwife couple is the same thing!

I go to share in the adult fun which is the orgasmic thrills, the pleasures, the *******, passion, the lust, the kinkiness, the naughtiness, the social whoredom and sport fucking and then go home! To me it's never been empty!

Also remember men and woman are wired differently when it comes to sex. Yes you can possibly find a guy who is in touch with his feminine side that will open up and cry with you, who was actually dating the girl he lost his virginity to, who would love to 🧘‍♀️ 🧘‍♂️ and connect on all levels before you are intimate but that ain't me!

Back