Why Older Women Make the Best Lovers

I'm old myself :smoke: so maybe it's only natural.
But the saying about wine and ladies is true.

Often they just know better, they have been around a few times. Less fear and more security. More honest and know feelings much better.

Also they look sexier

re: Why Older Women Make the Best Lovers​

What is an “older”woman?
Personally, I consider a woman into & after her menopause as an older woman. Once a woman quits having periods a lot of things begin to change, both for "the good & the not so good".
It's too bad younger women can't have a similar sexual attitude, experience, & desire as older women, then again, it's too bad older women can't have that "young" freshness & smell of younger women. I can't say, however, that I've been with a lot of women who have entered or passed their menopause stage. I know that the ones I have been with didn't require a lot of "coaxing" to crawl into the sack, they often wanted to go all night, and they knew how to act more mature and sophisticated in public. Plus, what they do with their men tend to stay private. And I know that usually the younger women have pussies that tastes better than older women and are a bit tighter, and a lot firmer tits. All this pending on my own definition of older women.
So, I imagine there is a certain amount of "trade-off" when it comes to which you prefer. I tend to be a bit more selective when it comes to women I go to bed with and my selectivity may have to change as I get older.

My wife is mid 40s. She's definitely gotten better over the years. Has opened up to alot more ideas and some serious dirty talk about cucking me etc. We haven't done it yet but I feel we're getting close. Albeit at a very slow pace.
She's definitely put on a lot of weight over the years but I'm not complaining. It just makes her tits even better.
The only possible downside is she used to have the tightest pussy I've ever been with. Over the last few years it's gotten looser for some reason. Again though, I'm not complaining. She can now take the bigger dildos that she couldn't fit before.

I agree, I was always attracted to older women. When I was in my mid 20s I had sex with a few women in their late 30s and one who was 54 (more than twice my age). She was one of the best lays I ever had. I found young women to be too timid, insecure or just in experienced. The older women were more horny, knew what they were doing and were a lot more comfortable with their bodies. My wife is in her early 40s now and she’s a way better lay then when I met her at 26. I’m enjoying sex with her a lot more now. I also personally love watching older women get taken by BBCs, especially a young, fit one.

Back