What did you do when things went wrong?

Cuck = doesn't mean asshole, what are you talking about? Many husbands here use this term for themselves, and it is an established and accepted term. That's how I describe lifestyle husbands, and it's not an insult
I hear you, but there is a HUGE difference between a cuck and a stag husband.
A cuck is submissive, and is bi or gay for the black third party.
A stag husband is dominant, will NOT suck a dick in any circumstances!
It would be the same if someone accused you of being bi or gay if you're 100% straight.
Just telling you why they took offense.

Frankly, these are really unimportant as they are a "so-called" problem you experience before you even get involved in the lifestyle. Your wife is totally ready for the lifestyle and you're wasting time every day you don't really start
Everyone has a different approach and overall experience in the lifestyle. It’s as unique as each individual life lived. To nonchalantly state that the issues we faced as a couple involved in the lifestyle are “unimportant“ sounds a lot more life victim blaming for the arrogant and egotistical people she dealt with while talking to or being with some of the men she met up with.

Instead of wanting genuine input on how different couples navigated the lifestyle when thrown a curveball, it seems you were looking for an excuse to shame those that didn’t handle th situations in the manner you would or at the very least to your standards.

No. You said: 'A cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with other men.'
I said: Strictly speaking, a cuckold is 'a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful'.

That's different.

But let's not nitpick.
Sounds a lot like nitpicking to me, and sounds like pretty much the same thing

Back