What does a hotwife do when the husband is sick or hospitalized?

In the past my partner/cuck was hospitalized for a few days after an accident. Now of course I did everything I could for him, he knew I was there for anything he needed because I loved him. But after the danger had passed and he would heal and recover…I knew that my cucks cock would love the fact that I was out fucking while he was laid up and couldn’t do anything about it, even if he wanted to. He was “stuck”. An added element of humiliation and degrading. I came back and told him all about it and make him cum in his hospital bed.
Love it too.. love to hear more stories of you cucking hubby?

My wife has a Black Boyfriend and also a Black Bull. During Covid I had back surgery. They wouldn’t let here wait at the hospital. Here boyfriend literally lived down the street from the hospital. So she went down and spent the day with him until I was release.
So obviously I couldn’t do much so she asked if she could go get her needs meet with her Bull a couple days after my surgery. She did bring me a cream pie home.

I'm interested in hearing from any couples who have experience with this. I know that although cuckoldry often makes couples much closer, a black bull can sometimes put a strain on a marriage. Sometimes the wife or girlfriend develops feelings for him and even sometimes leaves her partner for him.

Unexpected events that incapācitate one person in a relationship can and will happen and seriously test even monogamous relationships to the point where the healthy partner sometimes abandons the unhealthy one.

Have any of you ever been in a position where the cuck gets sick, disabled or hospitalized and needs his hotwifes care or assistance? Was she able to provide that or did she end up spending more time with her bull than the cuck may have wanted? Was it painful?
This is a very sad scenario 😢 and if any women did that to her man, I doubt she's willing to tell her story, because it's nothing to be proud of. Maybe a cuck will tell his story they always seem to have been involved in some crazy situations.
I was involved with a couple for 7 years as his health declined (asbestos poisoning; it led to erectile disfunction). She busted her a$$ taking care of him and I was happy to help where I could; from grocery shopping to babysitting. When he died she moved to Michigan where her family was. We stay in touch and it's still gratifying sensing we were good to each other, for each other and with each other.

Military wives are the biggest sluts. Believe me I know.lol
No, bruh, they just human! 9 yrs navy here. ALL military people, if they wasn't fucking before boot camp, they were crazy about coming out. Military folk fucked spouses like goddamn rabbits. Outside of tragic stuff, nobody easily stops fucking once they start. Wives were NO different....whether issues or deployment, it didn't change their desire or need to fuck.

When two people are tight, no one can come between them. When things go sideways, ANYBODY can get in with the right conditions....human nature. Let the inner bunny run free, y'all!

I'm interested in hearing from any couples who have experience with this. I know that although cuckoldry often makes couples much closer, a black bull can sometimes put a strain on a marriage. Sometimes the wife or girlfriend develops feelings for him and even sometimes leaves her partner for him.

Unexpected events that incapācitate one person in a relationship can and will happen and seriously test even monogamous relationships to the point where the healthy partner sometimes abandons the unhealthy one.

Have any of you ever been in a position where the cuck gets sick, disabled or hospitalized and needs his hotwifes care or assistance? Was she able to provide that or did she end up spending more time with her bull than the cuck may have wanted? Was it painful?
about 9 months ago a had a small surgery on my foot. nothing serious but i couldnt walk for about 5 days properly. my wife even tough she cucks me paused everything and took care of me and my needs (minus the sex ofc) because thats what partners do for each other. she was there for me even tough she could have just went to her boyfriend it wasnt that serious of a surgery but she pampered and loved me. when i was able to walk again she went to her boyfriend and we continued the dynamic. what you described is just a shitty person and thats it

Back