Upscale/professional hotwives

my chinese wife - hope i can inspire her . actually she s on business trip again - it would be wonderful if she get fucked and return with a well used pussy .
Gorgeous little Asian slut needs to be on her knees sucking cock and then bent over and fucked hard!!!

I bet my employees fantasize about me, but I doubt they have any idea I take multiple loads on the weekends
That’s funny. We have a friend that worked for my company for a few years. Hubby and I were out for drinks with him a couple weeks ago. I’m a director so I have to be discreet and work stuff is off limits. Hubby and our friends were guy talking about hot women. Our friend started talking about hot women at work. He eventually asked me if I ever looked at guys at work that way.

He has no clue that we swing and I can have sex with anyone I want. I told him that I had never thought of anyone at work like that. I said it must be a guy thing. He said that’s a little true. That I’m often the topic of water cooler talk and chat over drinks away from the office by guys from work about how sexy I am. It gave hubby and I a good chuckle. They literally have no clue

Back