Thoughts on Right of passage for young black men coming of age?

Should it be a RIGHT OF PASSAGE given to black men when they turn 18 that white couples have to allow any black man who is "coming of age" the right to be the first one to have sex with a new bride on her wedding night.

A LOT of benifits
1 help cement the new world order
2 more mixed race babies
3 teach more white women how good sex can REALLY be
4 open up more marriages for black men as bulls

My wife has been a “first” white woman experience during the years to several young black men that had just turned 18. One was one of her regular bulls nephews who for sure had his uncle’s DNA as the young man was hung like a farm ******* and came like a fountain. One was actually another bulls ******* that got his first taste of white pussy right in my bedroom as i watched him cum in her mouth/face the first load and then proceed to have my wife give his cock mouth to penis necessitation three more times so he could deposit those loads deep between her thighs. She still fucks the bulls nephew somewhat regularly, he is 21 now and has brought over from time to time a friend about the same age usually with advance notice to the wife but a time or two just showed up with a friend that had never had sex with a white woman. My wife was a little nervous about this at first, doing such young men but she loves the taboo of being their “first” white woman sexual experience and introducing them to this lifestyle hoping they’ll become bulls for other young or older white women throughout their life. I like it too, i like how nervous they are at first when my wife removes her clothes and a white woman is standing in front of them nude with me sitting close by watching. It’s all new to them and a little surreal especially with the husband watching her remove their clothes but once they are nude too and my wife is on her knee’s taking that young cock in her mouth, nature takes over and the sexual beast in them comes out and until they nut, they totally forget I’m there watching. The first time she positions me on the bed, her pussy over my face and they fuck her (I’m totally clothed) and she has me lick and suck their balls when they are getting close to cumming, they ask for that almost every time when they are back over later on.

My wife has been a “first” white woman experience during the years to several young black men that had just turned 18. One was one of her regular bulls nephews who for sure had his uncle’s DNA as the young man was hung like a farm ******* and came like a fountain. One was actually another bulls ******* that got his first taste of white pussy right in my bedroom as i watched him cum in her mouth/face the first load and then proceed to have my wife give his cock mouth to penis necessitation three more times so he could deposit those loads deep between her thighs. She still fucks the bulls nephew somewhat regularly, he is 21 now and has brought over from time to time a friend about the same age usually with advance notice to the wife but a time or two just showed up with a friend that had never had sex with a white woman. My wife was a little nervous about this at first, doing such young men but she loves the taboo of being their “first” white woman sexual experience and introducing them to this lifestyle hoping they’ll become bulls for other young or older white women throughout their life. I like it too, i like how nervous they are at first when my wife removes her clothes and a white woman is standing in front of them nude with me sitting close by watching. It’s all new to them and a little surreal especially with the husband watching her remove their clothes but once they are nude too and my wife is on her knee’s taking that young cock in her mouth, nature takes over and the sexual beast in them comes out and until they nut, they totally forget I’m there watching. The first time she positions me on the bed, her pussy over my face and they fuck her (I’m totally clothed) and she has me lick and suck their balls when they are getting close to cumming, they ask for that almost every time when they are back over later on.
LOVE your & YOUR WIFE's work priming then next generation of bulls for our white women. Thank you!!!

Should it be a RIGHT OF PASSAGE given to black men when they turn 18 that white couples have to allow any black man who is "coming of age" the right to be the first one to have sex with a new bride on her wedding night.

A LOT of benifits
1 help cement the new world order
2 more mixed race babies
3 teach more white women how good sex can REALLY be
4 open up more marriages for black men as bulls
LOL...........
No!!!!
I'm sorry.......I just could not see myself doing some 18yr old high school boy on my wedding night. At that age, he has likely not mastered the charm that gets me wet. Maybe he knows how to dress well, but likely not.

Now, if the blk man was 25, well dressed, built, clean cut.........my husband would be in the corner watching as my panties hit the floor.

From Christine -
At least in urban area schools, the message has
gotten out that most white women (even older ones) will give into
aggressive black males. I find smoking weed helps break the ice.

Unprotected, married, white pussy is a perfect fit, so to speak
for most young guys to pop their cherry on as well as plow & seed
on a regular basis.

I think a lot of married white husbands are expecting that it's
going to happen sooner or later and they are accepting of it.

Good whites. How old is the white wife? When did she start up with the master race?

I would say that young, 18 yr old, Black Males should be given the honor and respect - due anyone in authority. Some public examples would be: given head of the line, vip, treatment in restaurants, theaters, transportation, etc. He be addressed as "Sir", unless you are told otherwise. Invited into the home of white couples to develop and hone His Black Bull skills. Will He make mistakes? Sure, but who does not and that is the price the white couple just has to live with. It is not easy for an older white couple having to take orders from an 18 yr old Black Male, however, that is their problem and something they need to learn to accept. I can say that the first time my cuck was disciplined by a 24 yr old Black Male, was life changing. So, i can only imagine if that Black Male were only 18. Not sure how I would feel getting spanked by an 18 yr old Black Male either, by the way.

It is great that your wife is educating black boys into black men.

I think the idea is to give back. Sometimes we have to settle with a slightly less great night to give back to what we love. It’s the way to keep the cause going by creating more bulls. Because as I’m seeing it already there is a shortage of BBC bulls, while the number of hotwives is surging greatly recently.
Cause? What cause?
I do this because I like it and want to not for any cause. I don't personally know anyone who even would, let alone actually has done something for "the cause"

My husband and I did not do any swinging or related activities until after we were married. The only thing we did before we got married that's related is pegging.

If we were into this before we got married, I still would have spent the wedding night with my husband. We would have had sex the way we did, missionary. The closeness, bonding and love was the important thing for me then. I did peg him the next morning, LOL, but he was the one who asked if I brought the strapon.

Last edited:
It is great that your wife is educating black boys into black men.
Sex is not going to turn a boy into a man. Sorry, the difference between a boy and a man is not because he had sex with some girl. It's when you learn to take personal responsibility, focus outward and have a plan for your life. That is what we like. You don't have to be some owner of 14 business, but if you say that is what plan to do, we listen.

Get in our head, then you get in our panties.

My wife is a teacher, she says that many of the black students make it known they find her to be hot n sexy. They are very forward and more aggressively flirtatious. She would never do stuff with a student but comments on the facts.
This is a good sign of a boy vs a man. I realize they are still in HS, but when they grow out of this..........I start paying attention.

Back