Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
One of the fun games my wife & I like to play is the game of "fidelity" and "violation".
bride_RingOnPussy-5photos.jpg
My bride often likes to remind me that our marriage doesn't restrict her from enjoying
sex with other men, a conditional agreement we made when she agreed to marry me.
After ravaging my wife, her current lover will push her wedding ring deep inside her cum-
filled cunt for me to retrieve & clean with my tongue then place back on her finger. I
sometimes wonder if my wife really means it. The feelings I get of fear & jealousy drive
me to continue proving my love to her by doing as she requests.

Last edited:
One of the fun games my wife & I like to play is the game of "fidelity" and "violation".
View attachment 5600391
My bride often likes to remind me that our marriage doesn't restrict her from enjoying
sex with other men, a conditional agreement we made when she agreed to marry me.
After ravaging my wife, her current lover will push her wedding ring deep inside her cum-
filled cunt for me to retrieve & clean with my tongue then place it back on her finger. I
sometimes wonder if my wife really means it. The feelings I get of fear & jealousy drive
me to continue proving my love to her by doing as she requests.
What is the game fidelity and violations? I’d like to play with my wife. I know she has fucked several men but won’t name them.

What is the game fidelity and violations? I’d like to play with my wife. I know she has fucked several men but won’t name them.
It's just "fantasy games" of just about anything you can imagine between you and your wife.
(examples)
• cheating/infidelity
• oral cleaning of wife after she's been with someone
• pretend breeding where she isn't taking pills or other options for pregnancy avoidance
• her lover cumming on her pussy or on her wedding rings you gave her
• using cock locks & sex denial
• "milking" and "handjobs only" sex
• public embarrassment situations
• subservient situations/domestic duties like doing house cleaning naked, etc
• punch card games to earn the privilege of sex

The list is rather long, actually ... only limited by your imagination & what excites you

Maybe others here can share some fantasy play they do with their spouses.

Back