SEX IN PUBLIC

Lots of times in the top of the parking garage at hospital where friend works when I would meet him on his break in the middle of overnight shift.
And once back at the end of summer on the rocks at a local creek, upstream maybe a half mile from where most of the people are. We saw some college-age persons coming towards us from upstream and he wouldn't let me put any clothes on.
I don’t blame him. Your Tits look amazing in that shirt.

I used to feel and finger my wife in public every chance we got ! She loved me exposing her and playing with her at the same time. We did this in department stores, grocery stores, museums, in the car for truckers and gas station attendants, toll takers, on the dance floor, seated in restaurants.

We Had a very hot time at a restaurant in Auburn Maine where it was a two level dining area. Wife was wearing a tight gray dress with crotch less pantyhose. The booths on the lower level were horseshoe shaped with just a small table. I had been rubbing my wifes leg letting my hand slide a ways under her skirt.

She didnt resist , so I kept going. About this time, I noticed the tables on the next level had a perfect view down into our booth. I kept sliding my hand up her leg and shortly started rubbing her pussy, she opened her legs a bit, and I started fingering her sopping wet snatch! She had her head back by this time oblivious to the fact that two guys at one table and a couple at the adjacent table were only 5 or 6 ft away and 3 ft above us, and had the perfect view.
I kept working her pussy and rubbing her clit. I nudged her legs wider and wider until they were widely open,and our audience, I knew had a clear view of her sopping cunt. In no time her body went rigid with the first of several orgasms.
(In time she became well known in our swinger circles, that she could cum "easily" and "numerous times" making her well liked by the male swingers)

Her orgasms were obvious to our audience as a well as having a nicely lit view of her hot wet cunt. I kept the motion going as the bar waiter came to an abrupt stop short of our table. Flustered he turned on his heel and left. Within seconds though another guy appeared, and gawked down over the brass rail, almost leaning on one of the guys sitting at the table above us.

As he left, I figured it was time to call it quits before the cops showed up!
So I brought my wife out of her lustful ******* and suggested we leave. As she looked up and realized what had happened, all four of the people seated above were looking at us, the guys smirked and softly clapped making my wife blush, and the couple gave us knowing sultry looks.
We started toward the exit where we had to pass several of the employees as well as the guy who turned out to be the manager. He stepped up close to my face and said "Did you have a good time" nonplussed, I thought for a second and said "Yes we did, we had a great time" and walked out laughing .
Enclosed are pictures of us at "The Elms" in Newport Rhode Island, one with me feeling and fingering her, and another with our fuck buddy doing the same. Shortly after those were taken she bent over a low rock wall and he promptly fucked her right there.
This was done in a formal patio area, with people strolling around so close we could hear their conversations

Attachments

• Image (7).jpg
    Image (7).jpg
    90 KB · Views: 26
  • Image (5).jpg
    Image (5).jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Image (10).jpg
    Image (10).jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Image (9).jpg
    Image (9).jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Scan_0001 (17).jpg
    Scan_0001 (17).jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 23
Years back I had a girlfriend who had a Toyota Corolla. Small car no tint on the windows. She went through a phase where she would want to give me a BJ driving down a semi busy highway. There’s no way we were not seen. She’d say let me know if someone gets close. I never stopped her no matter what.
The first time I met up with a male friend of mine we were driving around in his town looking for a place where I could suck him, he pulled out his cock and had me stroking it and I’m sure someone could see in his little car at stoplights and whatnot, it made us both very hot and he didn’t take long to cum when we finally found a secluded spot. We still like to talk about that experience and I told him I’d love to give him freeway head so truckers might see.

I’m thinking she wants to do the mile high trip in Vegas again and that might be what’s in the plan with the bull . I’ll hopefully get more details soon .

Am I the only person that get's a rush from having sex in public? I have had sex in a lot of place's on the ground so my next goal is the mile high club.
I love it as well and like you said it is a rush. I've had sex in plenty of vehicles, a few parks and such, movie theaters, and a few dressing rooms as well. The mile high club would be a good one to check of the bucket list.

Am I the only person that get's a rush from having sex in public? I have had sex in a lot of place's on the ground so my next goal is the mile high club.
No! I've had some fine pussy and had my dick sucked big time in public - in cars, parks, parking lots and even parked on a residential street. Bucket list: in a hotel room with the door open...

Back