Question to black men: can you tell if couples are into cuckolding?

My wife went to the Caribbean, before leaving to go , she had a total waxing of her pubic area and then a temporary tattoo starting on her pubic mound. Saying black cock only with an arrow pointing to the top of her labia crack. She let her bikini bottom down enough to show the top of her tattoo if she saw a black guy she liked the look off .

Exact same thing happened with us, except it was at the lobby bar lol... and she told him directly she thinks he is hot, he looked at me, I nodded and that's when he clued in lol
I'm always looking for that "head nod" from hubby... or if he's the one quietly suggesting we go somewhere more private🤷🏿‍♂️

If there's one place for you to use your privilege for good, it's social situations. I need you to go full white power confidence and say hi to us. We're under much more scrutiny in social settings and breaking the ice will catch us off guard, giving you the upper hand to start the interaction and gives him an organic "cool sassy white girl" first impression. We love authentic sassy white girls. You just introduced yourself as one and if that man doesn't have your ******* on the way while he responds please report him to Black Twitter to be reprimanded appropriately.

Back